32.

This was a quite overrated question.  You remembered this question somewhere from Boruto too. You placed your pencil down and blinked, knowing you weren't supposed to write anybody down. Logically, you would sacrifice or risk Zetsu, because there were probably like ten thousands of him underground. The image of that made you sigh.

You raised a brow at Sasuke as he eyed your paper and blinked.

From what you knew, there was the second exam after this. Was killing allowed? A few people probably died, but was it allowed? Well, safer than sorry, right?

To be completely honest, you probably couldn't even kill somebody, and you never would kill anybody anyways.

Hell, how could you stand killing somebody when horror movies scared you at some point.

"Once you are done, give your writing materials to the person closest to you." Ibiki ordered, to which you turned to Sasuke and handed him the pencil. "This is stupid." You grumbled boredly, shifting in your seat. "No need to point it out, Y/n." He scoffed. "Knowing you, I bet when you did this you thought Naruto was too stupid to be able to do it." You giggled silently, turning away. He responded with a simple "Hn." And began collecting the pencils from everybody else.
Was Naruto even assumed to be stupid like he was in the normal Naruto? His parents were there to educate him.

"If you wrote anybody's name, then leave this room now." Sasuke suddenly spoke up, blinking as he saw people speak up in dismay. "A true ninja would never abandon their teammates no matter the price." He added, glancing at you in approval. He was honestly worried you'd mess this up. You watched in silence as some people stood to leave. Some people were the only people left from their team, while others had two or all members of their teams left.

"Now, we will soon be moving onto the next ex-" Ibiki was cut off of his speech just as the window shattered, and not very surprisingly, there stood Anko. She chuckled as she saw people stare in shock, and Ibiki sighed in irritation. "Must you do this every time we do the exams at this village?" He asked as he began to head towards the door.

"I'm not hurting anybody, am I?" She giggled. She definitely didn't bother looking around. Some people had bled from their arm while trying to protect themselves from the glass shards, while Sasuke blocked the glass from hitting some people. "Now, the next exam will be held at the forest of death. Straight that way." She hummed, pointing in a certain direction. "When I say start, you will run to the forest. The last seven teams will be disqualified. Keep in mind there are 21 teams left, so we will be left with 14 teams. If one member doesn't make it, you will all be dragged down. Have fun." She smiled before leaning back. "Begin!" She called out, and that's when you jumped out the window. Luckily, you were one of the closest people to the windows.

As you took your first landing on the first building, Zetsu, or just Habirama landed next to you. "Can you still move from ground to ground?" You asked, kicking off the building and leaping for the next. "Yes" he replied. "Good, then you go do that. Can't have you dying on me if there are traps. I'll figure something out to make sure I'm not last, and you make sure you aren't caught." You murmured so the other people wouldn't hear. Habirama nodded and followed you until he reached the gates, but slowly separated with you.
You slowly landed on the grass, and felt that the grass under was strange, so you instantly jumped away. The moment you jumped away, an explosion went off, sending a few people flying off into the distance. You held back a mocking laugh and continued to jump, deciding to keep your profile low for now. You silently wondered who you would fight, but quickly pushed the thought away. That didn't really matter, because it wasn't like you knew anybody here. Was it really over here? You let out a confused hum and continued to go on, deciding that you could just figure something out as you ran. You saw a string on the ground, and pulled a kunai out before throwing it at the string and jumping out of the way, setting the trap off. Kunai's were sent flying as you continued to lead the way. 

  Running definitely wasn't your thing, but you did love to set traps off on other people.