7.

You snapped out of your thoughts as Sasuke stood next to you now. "Mold your chakra. Focus and remain calm." He told you, watching as you put your hands together and tried your best. "Now, when you focus enough make the hand sign." He ordered you. "It's not that simple." you frowned, keeping your eyes closed. You certainly did feel some sort of power rise within you, but was that even it?

  You flinched as Naruto's high voice cut in. "You can do it Y/n-chan!" he called, and you just furrowed your eyebrows. Sure. You appreciated his support, but could he not support you more quietly instead of screaming? You made the simple handsign and heard a puff. You slowly opened your eyes to be greeted by another perfect you.

"whoa- it looks much cooler in person!" you gasped, staring at yourself. It felt so weird. "stop staring. You should know your clone wouldn't like being stared at." Your clone huffed, crossing its arms. You eyed the clone sternly before punching it. "get used to it" You huffed as your fist collided into the clone, making it puff and disappear into smoke.

Sasuke raised a brow at you before he sighed. "arguing with a clone. Who are you? Naruto?" he questioned, and you made a bitter expression. "At least I'm not an emo." you chuckle, turning away. "Do you guys know Kabuto?" You asked, and Naruto eyed Sasuke. "yeah, he works with Orochimaru. Why?" He asked, and you looked up. "He's the one that poisoned me. I saw him in a dark alley and he tried to kidnap me, it seems." You explained, scratching the back of your head.

"This is what happens when you seek for immortality." You sigh, shaking your head. It seemed like most people who seeked immortality turned out to be insane or odd. You noted that Orochimaru wasn't in the village and he was snaking about in the sketchiest areas of the village or the forest. You lifted your head as a silver haired man appeared in front of you all. "Yo." He smiled, not even taking notice of you. He looked only at Naruto and Sasuke and pulled out a scroll. "Team seven members are being taken out on a mission. We have to pass out the chūnin exam invitations." He explained, tossing the scroll towards Sasuke. "Will they want to come to Konoha after Orochimaru trying to destroy the village?" Sasuke questioned, followed by a hum of agreement from Naruto.

Kakashi sighed and shook his head. "Obito has his own ideas. We leave tomorrow." He spoke, looking at you for the first time. "And you." He said, eyeing Naruto and Sasuke, making sure they were listening. "She's staying with Itachi." He said, and you frowned. Sure, you liked Itachi but you felt awkward around him. "Ehhhh?" Naruto complained, frowning too. "Can't Y/n come with us?" He pleaded, and Kakashi shook his head. "No, she'll be in the way." He declined. You sigh and walk a distance away before putting your hands together. You felt like you were getting the hold of it.

You sucked in some air and did the handsign for the shadow clone jutsu, followed by multiple puffs. You opened your eyes to see seven clones. "I'm actually surprised you did it." One of your clones spoke, and you made a bitter expression. "No need to be a jerk." You grumbled, leaning back and sighing. "I'd love to start practicing some jutsu's, but I feel like I should try some techniques like walking on walls." You spoke up again, opening one eye and staring at all the clones who eyed eachother.

"I think that's too advanced." "Nope, I'm doing it." You technically hissed at the clone. "And you guys are doing it too!" You add, glaring at the clones. They groaned before they slowly stood up. "My god, I hope I don't act like that." You sigh, rubbing your face. "We all know how this works. It might take us a day or so, but I'm hoping we can do it." You hum, rubbing the back of your head now as you stood and put your hands together.