57,

You stood, facing the army beside Madara with your eye hidden. "You can finish off your plan." You informed him, to which he scoffed lightly. Without another word, the two of you jumped down the ledge and landed on the sand, and the army ran forward.  "Sometimes I wish I was immortal too," you laughed lightly, to which Madara ignored you and ran forward.  You made hand signs and slammed your hand down, summoning a large snake.

Without a word shared, the snake launched you forward, before disappearing.  You landed in the middle of the army and made hand signs before ice suddenly bursted from the ground around you, stabbing anybody within a five meter radius from you. You created a chakra rod and kicked up, glaring at the army and raising your chin. In the distance, Madara was fighting alone. You huffed and twisted, fighting off person after person with a rather small difficulty. Madara was definitely better at this though. You made more hand signs and blew out, causing sharp slices of ice and wind to lash out. You gripped tightly on the chakra rod and jumped up again, using it.

Even while fighting, you stayed cautious of your surroundings, knowing Naruto could always use clones and send them to all groups for support. What was different from the normal timeline was that instead of Naruto, you needed the eight tails chakra. You had  sent Sasuke and everybody else to deal with that, while the reanimated people fought with you, whether they liked it or not. Your eyes sharply turned from one side to the other, fighting. The more you fought, the more blood that splat on your face and the more brutal you became, wanting to finish this off. You jumped into the air as sand nearly crushed you.
You pulled out a scroll and quickly grabbed a bottle before summoning a corpse from the scroll and pouring the blood in the bottle onto the body. You made more hand signs before the corpse began to build up, and then the reanimation jutsu was complete. "It seems you've done quite the damage." the familiar voice commented, causing you to chuckle quietly. "I guess," you sighed, wiping the blood away and putting the bin away. "I'm going to have to use you real quick, Itachi." you sighed, staring out. "I don't mind," he murmured before pulling out a kunai.

Without another word, he lunged forward, making hand signs and blowing out. You quickly ran forward. "Actually, I need you to aid Sasuke with capturing the eight tails. I'm worried he isn't strong enough." You quietly told him, and he eyed you. "Sasuke teamed with you?" He asked in surprise, and you simply nodded.

Itachi eyed you once more before he jumped away. You eyed Madara before sighing. This would take time. You took a deep breather and narrowed your eyes. 

Nearly a day passed, and you turned as Sasuke landed next to you and tossed you a scroll, dried blood on his clothes. "How'd it go?" You asked, smiling lightly. "It was a pain. I'm happy you sent Itachi." He simply said. "We managed to take a tail or two from the eight tails."

"Great, great. Thanks so much." You hummed as you stuffed the scroll down your shirt, satisfied. You landed on the ground again and looked into the wave of people before landing on the ground. Takahiro stood there, controlling the reanimated bodies. He smiled tiredly at you, seeming genuinely happy. "We're almost home." He whispered, looking up.
"We can go together soon. It won't take too much longer." He continued, his gaze lifting up to see the bodies in the distance. Though he wasn't sure how his two could actually get home, he had a feeling you two could make it. He had hope in you.

His gaze moves across the battlefield again to see another wave of people. "We should start our plan soon," Takahiro hummed, looking down. "Judging by the grouping, Obito is in this group, with other strong people, and they won't go easy."

"If you're in danger, just start the plan." He murmured, eyeing Sasuke. You nodded eagerly, standing up again.

You saw a figure fly past you, and suddenly blood spattered across your face. Your eyes widened with horror as you slowly turned your head in dread, seeing Takahiro looking as shocked as you were. He slowly looked down at his own chest to see white rods pierced through him before another body fell in front of you. It was Deidara. He laid dead, his cloak coated in blood and his left arm blown clean off. Danzō stood behind you, his kunai against your throat. "We mimicked your chakra rod." He quietly told you, his voice filled with mockery and disgust towards you. You watched as Takahiro fell to his knee and then to his face, and let out a cry of pain and anger.

Suddenly, the ground around you blew up, sending Danzō across the area. "I'll kill you!" You cried as Sasuke grabbed both the bodies and jumped away. You appeared in front of Danzo and slammed him into the ground, only for him to disappear. You heard Takahiro call your name weakly, but you blocked it out and jumped forward to grab him again. When he jumped out of the way, you slammed your hand on the ground, and summoned the ten tails beast, landing on the head. "I'll kill you all!" You yelled in hatred, pulling your scroll out and summoning the two tails from the eight tails beast. The ten tails statue took it in, and it began to enter your body. Your vision began to grow blurry. You couldn't tell if it was because of the sudden physical change or tears, and it hurt you.

   Everything became white, and you were floating in a void. You burst into tears, feeling helpless with everything now. Everybody was dying, and you didn't know what to do. It all felt like a waste. Suddenly, with the sound of an explosion, you were back in reality, floating in the air. You turned to Sasuke and held your hand out, and the truth seeking balls went straight for him.

His eyes widened as he jumped out of the way and stared at you. "Sasuke, you were really useful until now, but I don't need you anymore." You smiled, a harsh smile on your face as you landed on the ground. "Are you strong enough to defeat me?" You asked, watching as he landed next to Naruto, eyes narrowed. He knew there was no talking you out of these types of things once you decided to do it.

He had to kill you.