51,

You hopped into the opening and saw that Itachi had casted a genjutsu on Naruto. "Oh, he's done?" You asked in relief. "Yeah, each time tried to do what he called a kyubi mode he got angry because his kyubi refused to do it for him." Itachi laughed lightly, smiling softly at Naruto.

You smiled in response before you looked around. Nobody was around. "Obito and Sasuke just disappeared after I fell off the cliff." You muttered as you set Naruto onto the ground and decided to leave a flower on him. You placed the white flower in his hand before you quickly looked around again. "Let's get going. We can't risk bumping into more people." You called before quickly running off, leaving Naruto laying down in the open field. Poor him.

Back at the base, Hidan seemed shocked to hear that you had destroyed the village just like that. "I mean," you shrugged, raising a brow at him. "You didn't think I was THAT weak, did you? I have the confidence I can beat everybody but Itachi, Deidara, and Sasori here." You laughed.

He eyed you, offended. "What about me?" He asked, eyes wide. "Eh," you shrugged before punching him in the shoulder. "I'm just joking with you. You're probably stronger than me." You grinned, amused at his reaction. He nodded, feeling proud. "Of course, you fucker." He agreed, pausing as he saw Zetsu emerge from the ground. "Ugh, it's that plant again." He grumbled in disgust.

"Hey," you greeted Zetsu. "Did you finish the village, brat?" He asked, ignoring your greeting. "Yeah?"
"Did you kill the dudes?" "No?"
"Why." "Because I got lazy."

He glared at you, irritated. "You were supposed to kill them years ago. Are you a vicious murderer or what?" He rudely asked, impatient. You slowly turned to him, eyes cold. "Hey, why don't you kill them yourself then?" You suggested as you began to push yourself off of the ground. Hidan looked at you, a smile on his lips. "Tell the douche!" He cheered.

You slowly lifted the eyepatch from your eye and glared at him. "Do you think.. I left my friends, and I'm risking my people's lives just to be your slave?" You snapped, pushing forward and glaring daggers at him now. "I left my fucking home for you, and I just destroyed my home for you, so suck up your personal problems and deal with it." You lowly spoke before turning away and putting your eyepatch back on.

If everybody wasn't here, who knows how far you would have gone.

Itachi silently stood and followed you as you left the cave. "I never asked why you left the village." Itachi spoke up, eyeing you. "Oh. I didn't. Well, honestly, there were multiple reasons." You admitted before thinking for a mere minute. "You see, I like to say I came from an alternate world, as you know, but to you guys it's more logical to say I receive prophecies about lives in alternate worlds." You told him. "And this alternate world.. it was so messed up.. and it was just so.. horrible." You murmured. "Let me explain. Instead of me being the leader of this group, Pein was the leader of the organization." You told him. "Jiraiya knows them."

"Anyway, the alternate world got rid of Zetsu, which got rid of the main threat in this world." You explained simply. "And also, as another simple reason, Zetsu was just annoying." You smiled. "And when are you going to tell everybody that you're stronger than them?" He asked, gesturing to your left eye. "Oh. Well, not today, for sure. I don't think I'll really tell them directly. If they don't think I'm strong after I come home and announce I've destroyed the konoha village within a day, I don't know what will convince them besides killing them." You laughed more widely before leaning on a tree. "It's actually nice, though. The Akatsuki is like a family to me, kind of. Well, maybe best friends would describe it more but you know?" You asked, feeling rather unsure.

Itachi nodded in consideration, noticing how lonely you were until you met them. "did you have a family?" He asked, curious. "I can't remember. The main thing I remember is waking up in front of the konoha village and being so shocked that you lived in the village, and Obito was alive with Minato." You admitted. "Sometimes I get memories though. It's always about this boy, but his face is blurred out and it's like his voice is covered by static.." you murmured.

"Maybe it's memories you had." He suggested

"Maybe." You agreed, looking at your hands and picking at your nails. "I've been thinking a lot lately." You huffed. "Most of it is just useless.. but sometimes I think. Why are some of us considered villains? In this alternate world I was in, you were considered a villain even though you saved the whole village." You frowned. "People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. This is what we call reality." He simply spoke.

You turned to him. Those words. He said that to Sasuke in their final battle. "I.. I guess that's right." You agreed, nodding lightly. "If I die," you spoke up suddenly. "Make sure Sasuke gets my eyes, not Orochimaru or Danzo or any other weird freak." You ordered. He nodded, silently agreeing with your choice.

Once back in the hideout, you saw Takahiro silently shuffling around with his back on you. "What're you doing?" You asked, confused. He paused for a moment. "Nothing important. Do you need anything?" He asked, grabbing a red berry and smearing it on his lips.
"I- what the fuck- are you feeling okay?" You asked as you walked forward and turned him around to see the red smeared across his face. It looked like he coughed up blood. "Oh my god, sometimes you act so strange." You giggled before helping him up and grabbing a cloth. You dipped it in water before you began to dab it on his face, wiping away the red.

"Sorry, my hands shake sometimes." He laughed with you, earning a soft slap from you. "That wasn't even shaking." You sighed in amusement before you tossed the cloth to the side and turned to everyone. You had to start planning out everything with Pein. Judging by how old Pein would be know, it would be hard to convince him to join your side so maybe you should-

"Oh my god." You blurted. "I know what to do." You laughed before pulling out your old jounin vest. "I'm going to declare war on the rain village as a konoha ninja." You decided. "I'm leaving in a week, and I'll take.. Itachi and.. Sasori. Deidara, you'll take us." You decided.

"Hidan, I'll help you do your rituals, but in return in taking the hearts to give them to Kakuzu. I'm so going to have him kill some people who get in the way, but I have to pay him and give him all his hearts first." You decided. "So.. Sasori, Itachi, Deidara and Kakuzu are coming." You finalized the decision before eyeing everybody.

"Come on, I have to talk to you about Jashin-sama." Hidan excitedly spoke as he pulled you along.

"Wait, will it be that easy, though?" Takahiro called in worry.