24.

((Some people in my friend group think I'm sexually attracted to people lol- little do they know I'm asexual and I've never felt aroused or sexually attracted to anybody sadly— but anyways ))

"If you came to see Obito, he's out right now and he'll probably be back in an hour or so." You quickly spoke, feeling awkward. "No, I thought it would be nice to visit you!" Naruto smiled, suddenly hugging you tightly. You thought your ribs would crack because of how tightly he hugged you, but you hugged back and chuckled. "That's nice to know." You grinned, holding back your amusement.

"Obito gave me permission to join the chūnin exams as long as I'm able to find people to group up with me." You hummed, pointing at Habirama. "So then I found him." You added, smiling warmly. "I'm sure you'll do a great job!" Naruto exclaimed, to which Sasuke scoffed. "You don't have to tell her that for her to know." He shook his head.

You raised a brow at Sasuke, but quietly walked up to Habirama. "Find the file for your weird new persona." You whispered, pushing him out of the chair. "Don't look suspicious while doing it, aloe-chan." You added quietly, patting his shoulder as he walked away. He respectfully nodded towards Sasuke, but not without the smuggest smile on his face before he shut the door and left the office.

You chuckled rather quietly at Sasuke's next words. "I don't trust him." He blurted, glaring at you. "Honestly, me neither. He gives me this bad feeling." Naruto admitted. "Good, don't let your guard down then." You scoffed, lifting your chin as you glared down at the paperwork that was now sorted.

A soft huff left you as you slowly stood up, shaking your head again in exhaustion. "Man, I wish he didn't wake me up in the morning." You sighed, apparently quite loudly. "Who?" Sasuke demanded with narrowed eyes. "Nobody." You instantly replied and slid up from your seat, regretting sounding so protective over it. "Sorry, I'm just having constant nightmares lately." You quickly apologized.

"I'm just not used to this world. Constant fear of dying." You sighed, opening the door and slowly walking out while slumping forward. It just wasn't your day today, sadly. Everybody had those days, though. You stepped out to be greeted by light rain. You held your hands out and blinked at the rain before you walked into it, not caring much. You looked over your shoulder and took a sharp turn into the alley.

Somebody was watching you, and you just knew it.

You were greeted by, of course, Kabuto. "You!" You snarl, glaring coldly at him. "You tried to kidnap a damn teenager! You freak!" You shook your head, trying to keep your anger back. Fighting should be the last choice, because you probably wouldn't win. Even if you did, he would somehow get away. Guess that's what you called plot armor. "Don't be so salty, Y/n-Chan" Kabuto smirked, fixing his glasses. "It's more like frustration than being salty, but ok." You rolled your eyes.

"I will literally kill you if you try to touch me again." You growled as you tried to push past him. He grabbed your wrist and chuckled. "You know that's not possible. You only know shadow clone jutsu's." He mocked. Irritation grew in you and you rudely yanked him towards yourself to his surprise before you landed a punch on his nose with your free hand. "Don't test my patience, adoptme-boy." You narrow your eyes as he landed on his back.

He seemed surprised at the nickname you gave him but burst out laughing. "To think that you can land a punch on ME!" He smirked widely, as if he was insane. His nose was bleeding. He pulled out a kunai and bit his lips in anger towards you.

"You just made me want to kill you." He chuckled, standing up. As he jumped towards you, you quickly made clones and tried to jump away while your clones jumped in front of you swiftly. He stabbed one before gripping the other clone and snapping their arm. Was he going to kill you? You had seven clones left, and Kabuto was making them all disappear. As you tried to flee, he stabbed the last clone with ease before jumping towards you. Your eyes widened as you rolled away in time, and he managed to stab you in the arm.

Your eyes widened with shock as you stared at him. He chuckled smugly. "You know too much." He chuckled lowly, raising his arms with his kunai to stab you. You flinched away and hid your face in horror.

Maybe this was where you died.