54,

Ok, I promise I have a reason of slacking on posting LOL—

I got a puppy, and I gotta potty train her 24/7, so I'm adjusting my update rate to once every week (shorter depending on my mood)

Anyways, my puppy is the prettiest girl. I named her Levi because I love aot and Levi is a unisex name 🛐🛐

 I named her Levi because I love aot and Levi is a unisex name 🛐🛐

She's a two month old standard poodle btw

————-

You watched as Deidara and Hidan tried to jump forward to kill Sasuke. You blocked them though, and gave them a hard look. Deidara seemed to notice the dried tears on your face and glared directly at Sasuke as if you weren't there. "What did you do to her?" Deidara demanded, looking back at you again. You just stood there, staring back at him.

"meet our new member." you smiled, to which Hidan seemed confused

"You said our group was full though." Hidan spoke up, trying to figure out why you've made a change of mind. Kisame was the one who made it all click. "Where's Itachi?" He asked, causing the air to grow thick with tension.

You blinked a few times before turning away. "Make yourself feel comfortable with everybody, or you can come with me." You told Sasuke, who chose to follow you. You arrived at the lake where Rin was buried and began to dig out a hole. "This is where he joined me." You inform Sasuke, who looked emotional. You eyed him again. "Stop being a baby," you scoffed, looking back down as you dug.

"If we're lucky, it won't be long before we see him again," you murmured, feeling his eyes to you. "Sometimes, Sasuke, I've debated on death, and that was only nearly a year ago. The only thing that stopped me is the fact I didn't just want to waste all the deaths I've caused. It's like the dead people are watching me all the time." You murmured.

"And for your information, I don't know why I'm telling you this. It's pointless to tell you this, because no matter how much I want to feel protected, I'm the strongest around. Stronger than you, stronger than Naruto." You murmured. "If I had no human emotion, these group members would just be my minions, waiting for me to sacrifice them to death." You hummed.

"From where I know, most people will die from this group, including me." You lastly told him before you pulled out the scroll and summoned the corpse of Itachi and stared at him. "I'd put something down with you if I had anything valuable." You whispered quietly before you began to cover his body with dirt.

Once you were done you stood up, wiping the sweat from your forehead. Sasuke was at the lake, sitting down, deep in thought. You approached him. "Hey, I'm done." You spoke, helping him up. "You did what you had to. Just do your best to make your brother proud." You smiled, patting his shoulder and turning away. "Come on, let's head back. I have some food back at the base." You cheerfully spoke, taking your first step back to the base ahead of Sasuke who slumped in sadness.

  You sat at the base, sharing the rice ball with Sasuke. You eyed the rice ball. "It's not the same without salt," you sighed, looking up. "But to get salt I would have to go to a village and suffer or go all the way to the ocean, grab water, boil it out and get the salt. Too much work." you frowned. Takahiro eyed you. "Come on, don't be that lazy." he laughed. "You should be the world's most feared villain so far, try to be more intimidating at least."

You rolled your eyes at him. "So far," you told him, rolling your eyes. "Imagine when the reincarnation jutsu is complete, or years from now." you grumbled. "Do you think Boruto would even exist?" you asked, to which Takahiro shrugged. "That's a good question. Honestly, if he wasn't, this world will most likely just shrivel up and die, but at the same time he's the cause for most of the chaos.."  he murmured before shrugging again. "who knows," he simply said after a while.

"Alright, I have to tell the group what happened." You finally stood, walking away from the two. You stopped where everybody gathered, talking about stupid things or just arguing. "I have an announcement." You began. "It's not good, either." You added quietly. "Itachi has been assassinated by a member of konoha village named Danzo." You informed everybody, and everybody's expression changed. Some people seemed surprised and others seemed sad or disappointed, or even shocked. "But.. if you need anybody to talk to, I'm here." You awkwardly smiled. "Everybody can just rest this week. No training or patrolling or missions. Just do your own thing." You sighed. You and Takahiro could do all the patrolling anyway.

Sasori shrugged. "I can do it too." He huffed as he stood up. You nodded towards him, knowing he didn't feel any sort of human emotions of attachment. "Thanks, I appreciate it." You smiled softly, yawning. "I'm going to go train." You called as you left the base, a small letter in hand.

———————
I'm going to get straight into detail. 
Meet me at the border of konoha. Let's talk. Bring nobody else, tell nobody else. No weapons.

————

How ironic, though. Both of you were living weapons, so what did he want you to do? Rip your eyes out?

A few hours passed as you saw Naruto. "No weapons?" You asked him, to which he laughed. "I knew you'd bring that up." He grinned.

"Let me guess. We're talking about the future." You assumed, keeping your smile. Naruto began to wonder if that smile plastered across your face was even real. "Yeah," he confirmed, leaning against a tree.

"Hmm.. that's a frequently asked question, and yet I don't know the answer too clearly. Every path has a 80% death rate for me, so it doesn't matter." You shrug, scratching the back of your head. It was a good question, though. Of course you would want to know the fate of your world, but sadly, even you didn't know the fate either.

Naruto seemed to be debating on something, and you silently stared at him, a small smile on your lips. He grew so much over the years. You sighed as the wind blew, looking up. It seemed like it was going to rain. The sky was growing crowded with dark clouds. Suddenly Naruto spoke up, causing you to turn to him in shock. You didn't even know if you heard him right. Did something happen to him?

"Is there anything I can do to help? I can kill if you need me to, or I'll leave the village."