5.

You scoffed and looked around before you began to walk off alone while everybody was distracted. Some lone time would definitely do. You eyed the dark alley, feeling intrigued. "This is such a sketchy alley" you whispered as you stared into the alley.

You began to walk past the alley, not interested enough to walk into a sketchy alley. That would be a stupid idea. You were cut off from your thoughts as a hand wrapped around your mouth and pulled you into the alley. You yelped, kicking out. You caught a glimpse of gray hair and gasped.

He was going to kidnap you.

You twisted and kicked him in the crotch, causing him to drop you and back away due to the pain. You landed on the ground and began to crawl away. "I hate you, Kabuto!" you yelled in anger. Just as you ran out the alley, you felt a sharp pain in your neck and winced, placing a finger on your neck and pulling out the dart that was there. "fuck." you cursed as your vision began to grow blurry. The dart landed on the ground as you dropped it, and you fell to your knees and then onto your face.

The moment your face hit the cold ground, you fell unconscious.

-----------

As you opened your eyes, you were greeted by the dim light of the hospital. You groaned softly as you lifted your body and rubbed your head that felt like it might explode. "What happened?" You asked yourself and looked around the room, slowly turning as you heard distant taking from out of the room.

Suddenly, you remembered Kabuto and clenched your the thin blankets that covered your body. You shifted your attention towards the door as Obito, Naruto, Sasuke and a nurse walked in. "Y/n has never been seen anywhere, so she can't be a spy. She can't use jutsu's to protect herself either." Sasuke whispered to Naruto, who stared at you.

"We should accept her in konoha!" Naruto said, turning to Obito with pleading eyes. "There's nothing wrong with that, right? we should accept her and train her! She might be a great ninja. She said she wanted to be one" Naruto said, his expression bright. "maybe the dobe isn't wrong." Sasuke said, still facing you.

Obito seemed hesitant, but seeing that Sasuke and Naruto both agreed to eachother, maybe they were right. "ok, I'll accept it if somebody is always guarding her for now and she isn't being attacked like earlier." Obito finally agreed, scratching the back of his neck, followed by a sigh.

Naruto let out a wide smile and quickly rushed up to you. "Did you hear that, Y/n-chan? You can be a ninja! Maybe Obito will allow us to train you because we're chunin!" Naruto boasted, followed by Sasuke. "or maybe it will be left to the normal teachers or jounin like Neji, Shikamaru, Shino, or Sakura." He murmured.

"But some chunin are better teachers than jounin. Maybe Lee would be a good tuto-" "no! I don't like push ups or laps. I'll die if he teaches me." you cut him off. Obito huffed and crossed his arms. "I'll think about those stuff later. Maybe Kakashi would like to teach her. For now, just keep an eye on her while I decide." he said, slowly turning away to leave.

————-

Before you ask me why I made Shino and Sakura jounin- here are some reasons:

Shino and Sakura are extremely smart, Sakura is good at memorizing their opponents moves and habit and taking advantages, and she is also a medic ninja so she isn't focused on fighting, and instead she trains under Tsunade as a healer. Shino is always very calm and doesn't let his emotions get in the way of his missions- they both aren't appreciated enough for their intelligence.

Update: I am aware that some of you disagree, but please don't argue in the comments. Insulting over a character is childish, and you shouldn't attacking somebody for disliking sakura or liking her :)

We have our opinions, so please be passive or your comments will be deleted.