31.

"You may enter. Please sit at your given number." He ordered, kicking the door with his leg and watching as everybody entered. Given number? Oh, of course. That paper Obito gave you while he stressed to you about being careful. You chuckled and pulled the paper out of your pocket, eyeing the number.

27

The third row at the right, you noted as you began to head towards the door, gripping on your small answer slip tightly. You smiled at Sasuke, who seemed to see you but averted eye contact. Odd. Habirama chuckled and eyed Sasuke before he hugged you from behind, causing you to tense up and glare at him. "I don't know what's going through your mind, but you're thousands of years older than me so please stand away." You narrowed your eyes at him. His smile remained, but his eyes lit up with alarm and he slowly pulled his hands away.

"No need to threaten me." He chuckled as he separated from you and headed towards his assigned seat. You looked around the room and saw Sasuke catch up to you. "Better not cheat, Y/n" he chuckled as he settled in the seat. Your heart dropped as you just noticed that Sasuke was one of the people who would watch out for cheaters. Oh dear.

"I can always drop out on purpose." You sarcastically spoke as you settled on your seat, which was technically next to him. "Hn." He scoffed, shaking his head. "Don't expect me not to treat you differently than everybody." He winked, crossing his arms. Little did he know, he WAS definitely going to go easy on you. He wanted you to be a chūnin, and his serious talk with Naruto made him agree that he should let you become a chūnin.

How were you going to cheat with the slip if Sasuke was watching your every move? Who knew. You silently began to make handsigns. Slowly, ice began to rise from your hand and you winced. You had such a hard time making smooth ice. Zetsu was forcing you to practice the living life out of yourself, and you nearly had aches everyday because Zetsu wanted you to complete your ice release jutsu. There wasn't very much improvement, but you could make little bits of smooth shards.
Who would've guessed you were special. Definitely not you. You took a sharp breath as you saw Ibiki in the front of the classroom, glaring upon the people.
How tiring, you would have to listen to him talking. You glared at the paper in front of you and sighed. And as expected, he began to talk about how there were ten questions, and the tenth question would be asked lastly. You gripped at the ice shard and placed it at an angle that allowed you to see the answer slip, but nobody else could see. You eyed Sasuke, who rolled his eyes.

Once the word "Begin!" echoed through the room, you began to write quickly. It wasn't all that hard. Maybe that's because you were just writing down answers, but that didn't really matter.

This seemed pretty easy, actually.

As you finished, about ten minutes later, you flipped your paper over and eyed the person next to you to see him thinking hard. If you remembered correctly, there were 120 minutes for these nine questions. You sighed. Who in the world spent 13 minutes or so on one question? Most people would just stare at the blank space for five minutes before moving on because they gave up.

You exhaled sharply and placed your forehead on the desk, tensing as you heard people talk. The first voice you heard was Sasuke's "30 is disqualified." He spoke up, eyes sharply darting across the room. "4 is disqualified." He then called.

Way to make people feel tense and anxious.

You sighed in exhaustion as Ibiki shifted up. "It is time for the tenth question." He spoke up, lifting his gaze. "If you fail to answer this question, then you may never do this exam again.. you can either risk it or leave and try again next year." He spoke casually, arms crossed over his chest. Murmurs of dismay echoed through the room, and some people turned around to face eachother.

Wonder what you would've done if you didn't know this was a test.

You sat still, watching as some people left the room with their groups. After a few minutes of murmuring, he held his paper up and eyed everybody.

"The tenth question is, if you were to risk one person in your group, then who would you risk. Everybody in your group must match answers."