52,

You coughed up blood, holding the right side of your face as you badly bled. This wasn't how it should have turned out. You looked around at the destroyed village. At this rate, Pein will kill you. You grabbed your flare and shot it up, motioning for retreat. You had done enough to the village anyway. You flipped your eyepatch off and quickly ran forward, heaving as you travelled through the wind and appeared back at the gate of the village, then ran again through the rain.

Sasori landed next to you, followed by Itachi landing on the clay bird above you two. You sighed in relief. It was a good thing you mixed some dirty blue into his clay so his bird wasn't so visible in the rain. Nobody should know that other village members were here besides konoha members. Luckily for you, Pein only saw your vest as you ran out the building and saw you blow up his tower.

"Your face." Itachi frowned at you. "Yeah, I blew it off a bit when I tried to dodge one of his six paths." You laughed, leaning against Itachi as he pulled you up onto the bird, and Sasori landed behind you all. Kakuzu came last and he stood on a separate bird before you all took off.

Itachi stared at your wounded face and frowned a bit. You were shifting in pain, trying to make the pain less bad but nothing seemed to help. Your face was badly burned. "It hurts." You whispered, trying to scratch your face only to be stopped by Itachi. "Don't touch it." He ordered.

He stared at your face for a moment longer. "If we don't clean this out she'll get an infection." Itachi informed Deidara. "As long as the brat won't die I don't care." Sasori simply said, his puppet clicked and creaked as he shifted. His words met silence, only because most people here weren't talkative here, while Deidara focused on what was ahead so he didn't crash into anything. He wasn't used to the rain in his way while he flew his clay birds, and additionally to that the rain weakened his clay.

You shifted more as you softly panted in pain. "Oh my god.." you whispered, feeling the blood trickle down your neck. "I'm going to bleed out." You whispered, to which Sasori scoffed. "Don't overreact. You'll be okay." He simply told you, causing you to nod.

The painful journey continued, and once you arrived at the base, Takahiro rushed to help you. He laid you down on the ground and grabbed a syringe. "This will hurt a little.." he murmured as he leaned in and flicked the syringe, then pushed it into your bleeding cheek. You winced and nearly jolted up, but Takahiro was already holding your face down with his other hand.

He pulled the syringe out and poked your cheek. "Does it hurt?" He asked as his finger slowly travelled up your face to make sure that you were completely numbed. At your upper cheek you winced, and he gave you some numbing there too. It was just a moment of sharp pain, and then you felt nothing. He then placed his hand over your face before you began to feel drowsy. "I put some sleeping medicine in there too," he told you after a while, working on you as you fell asleep.

You woke up and touched your own face. It was healed, but you still felt rather numb. "Huh.." you whispered, standing slowly. In the distance, you heard talking. "She's the leader of the group so she should be fighting, you dumbass." You heard Hidan's voice. You sighed, too lazy to even bother.

You silently flipped your eyepatch off and activated your eye, then appeared out of the base. Somebody was here. You quietly turned and put a sealing tag on the entrance before walking ahead. You looked up and put your eyepatch on again before putting a seal on that too. It was a gut feeling.

You looked up to see Naruto in his kyubi mode, and you quickly jumped back, dodging his attack. "Oh, you found me quickly." You smiled. "I'm assuming Sasuke's here too?" You asked. Naruto glared at you before he ran forward and landed a punch on your stomach, causing you to cough up blood. How you saw that coming.