8.

You panted, eyeing the last clone that was there. All the other clones had disappeared due to the lack of chakra. "You'll be useless if you can't do this." Your clone grinned, and you threw your fist at it. "I fucking know!" You snap, making it disappear. You eyed the tree. You were able to walk up maybe two times your height. In about four hours. It was starting to get dark, but you just wanted to complete this. You set your feet on the root of the tree and sighed.

"I never thought I'd say this, but I want to go home and watch some Netflix. This universe is just too much work. Am I going to be stuck here forever?" You sigh, head hitting the tree from exhaustion. To say the least, you were tired. Tired in so many ways. But what could you do?

You clenched your fists and pulled away, ignoring the pain in your forehead. "Just keep on going" you hummed, eyeing the tree. "You don't even have a place to stay." You giggled, taking a step onto the tree. "You don't have enough money to stay in an Inn." You added, taking two more slow steps. "logic doesn't exist in this world." You added, taking slow, steady steps as you focused. "I kind of wanted to see Shisui." You sigh as you jump onto the closest branch.

You kicked your legs and jumped to a higher branch, landing firmly onto the next branch. "At least in this world, the fourth ninja war won't occur. Hopefully." You whispered, staring ahead. You froze. No. If Madara was alive, Zetsu was alive. If Zetsu was alive, the fourth war could happen either way. "Fuck!" You cursed as you jumped forward and landed in the next branch. "What am I supposed to do?" You hissed as you looked down, noticing how high you were up in the tree. Sadly, you couldn't answer your own question. As you deeply thought, an image flashed in your head, and you saw an older woman standing in front of thousands of ninjas, carrying a body. Even though this was just in your brain, you felt the hatred, grief and regret from the girl like it was your very own emotions.

"You're overthinking again, Y/n." Obito's voice cut into your thoughts, followed by a gentle hand on your shoulder. You froze, slowly turning and facing him. He had a warm smile on his face, and he slowly removed his hokage hat and tied it to his waist. "What's it about?" He then asked, tilting his head. You chuckled, lifting your gaze. "Curiosity killed the cat, Obito. It's better if it's kept a secret." You hum rather quietly, looking down at the ground that stretched out underneath you. The beautiful green grass.

You let out a sigh and shook your head, sitting down in exhaustion. "It's bothering you." He told you, and you just nodded. "Of course. You should know well that Zetsu will somehow.." no, he didn't know the truth about Zetsu. "You know well that Zetsu will find a way to destroy the universe." You whisper, looking up at the moon. "Mind telling me about this other world? I'm curious." He asked, sitting next to you. You eyed him, a bitter expression on your face. "You tried to destroy the world." You hum, and he just blinked. "Elaborate." He chuckled, looking aside.

You blinked before you told him everything. The akatsuki, Madara, what Obito did, what happened. He at first seemed to be taking it lightly, but he slowly began to grow serious. The names you gave. The knowledge you had on everybody, how you knew about Itachi's sickness, Sai, Uchiha Massacre. He looked down, seeming to be thinking deeply about your words.

"Don't tell anybody else about this." He finally told you, looking directly at you. "You could put somebody in danger with that information, including yourself, and we don't want that." He explained, and you nodded understandingly. "Yeah.." you murmured. "I would never want to hurt anybody."