1, The Start

Notes: Shout out to yamete_onichan ! My story was based off of this persons wonderful story, and I absolutely loved their story. This shoutout is pretty overdue, I know, but I wanted to give them the attention they deserved))

(((Disclaimer: if you came here for the Yandere, it's not even the main plot of the story, and it won't come out too much, if not at all, so keep that in mind.
Edit: THERE ISNT YANDERE STOP DMING ME ABOUT YANDERE UNLESS ITS FOR MY ONESHOTS SJDJD😭😭

Edit 2: grammar. Sob sob- pointing out where to fix would be a extremely helpful. I won't get angry if you point a mistake out, I'll actually really appreciate it because I just can't go through 60-70 chapters at the end and fix everything. I can, but my motivation says no))

You jolted awake in a cold sweat, noticing that you weren't in your usual bedroom. Instead, you were leaning on a tree outside. Something definitely felt odd. First, your legs and left arm hurt badly, and your face felt itchy as if you cried before. Second, you were sleeping outside. Then third, you didn't know where you were. This definitely wasn't your neighborhood.

"What the.." you murmured, looking around and noticing that you were currently sitting near a large gate. Your eyes widened. "Naruto." You breathed, and slowly stood up. What was going on?

Another soft breath left you, and you turned around away from the gates, heading away from the large village. The gates had strong securities, which meant it wouldn't be a good idea at all for you to go there.

You stopped dead in your tracks as a few ANBU landed in front of you, staring straight at you through their animal masks. Great. It's not like you had luck with getting away from trouble in one piece.

"State your business near the konoha village." One of them spoke, and you blinked. "I-" you started, but paused. "I'm visiting." You quickly finished, and they eyed one another, suspicion for you growing. It had looked like you were walking away from the village but, either way, you didn't have weapons. It was as simple as that.

"Come along." A different ANBU spoke. You still wanted to process everything, but they definitely wouldn't give you the time to do so. You silently followed, brows furrowed with confusion. If this was a dream, you probably wouldn't assume it was a dream so it probably wasn't a dream.

"Is this what it's like to be dead?" You blurted, and the ANBU turned questioningly towards you. You sulked back in embarrassment. You were being led to the hokage's office, in your guess. This wasn't as nice as you fantasized it would be in real life. Real life?

"Maybe somebody drugged me." You thought, looking around. Many places you recognized. When was this? You held your breath and looked around, trying your best to figure everything out. You were just starting to understand your own reality, and now you were here. How nice.

You looked up as you saw a blond flying across the sky. Your eyes narrowed with confusion, but turned your attention away in a hurry. You looked up and saw the building of which the hokage stayed in, and silently followed. You were going to die in this world, no doubt. You then mentally slapped yourself for not looking for the face boulders. "Dammit!" You cursed as the ANBU knocked on the door. You blinked lightly as a deep voice rumbled a "come in!"

The voice seemed cheerful, not to mention familiar..

As the door opened and you looked inside, you stopped breathing and stared in disbelief.

"Fifth hokage, we found a trespasser outside of the village." The ANBU spoke, eyeing you. What?

"You were dead." You whispered, staring at Obito in slight horror. You shook your head and panicked. "Pardon?" The man questioned in a confused tone and stared at you, a welcoming look on his face.

"What about Minato?" You blurted, and Obito slowly stood up, pushing piles and piles of paper aside with a side, relived he can do something else than just read and sign papers all day. "You guys may go." Obito dismissed the ANBU and switched his attention to you.

"Minato, the fourth hokage?" He questioned as the ANBU dipped their head and walked out. Obito looked confused and tilted his head lightly. "Alive?" You asked, leaning forward.

"Retired." Obito simply answered, blinking. "Naruto?" You then asked, and Obito didn't answer that. He had just assumed you were trying to find information about the kyūbi, and he could not risk giving out information like that.

"Mind if I asked my questions, now? You're the one trespassing, remember that." Obito huffed, studying you for any threats. "Uchiha Madara where'd he go?" You asked completely ignoring his question, and Obito just froze and eyed you. "Where did you learn that name?" Obito demanded, leaning forward.

"Madara- he saved you! What do you mean where did I learn his name?!" You technically snapped, in distress. You had more questions than he ever had in his life, and that was what mattered. You quickly shook your head and took a deep breath, clearing your thoughts and trying to remain civil.

"He's dead." Obito said, again very simply. He crossed his arms, deep in thought.

"Now, can I ask my questions?" Obito demanded, eyeing you with an irritated expression.

Book started Somewhere around: August 21, 2020