42,

✨I stayed awake late to write this chapter bc I've really slacking off for this story and other stories✨

  You suddenly ducked, and saw a kunai with an explosive tag attached to it land on the tree you were on, "what the hell-" you gasped as you quickly jumped away, just making it in time before the explosive tags blew up. "Let's keep on going until the cliff ledge in the distance!" Takehiro called, not daring to look over his shoulder. 

You did though, and you saw a glimpse of silver hair. "You annoying bastard- I used to love you and still do but MY GOD!" You blurted as you pushed yourself harder, trying to catch up with Takahiro. After a few minutes, you landed in the open, where the cliff was. The loud sound of the stream below the cliff was overwhelming, and it made your heart thump. There, in front of you two stood everybody. "what's going on, dobe?" Sasuke demanded as you slowly backed into Takahiro. "When one of them moves, grab me and pull me off the cliff. Don't let go." You whispered. Takahiro's eyes widened as he looked back into the stream. That sounded like you just wanted to kill the both of you, but he decided to agree. 

"Sorry, Sasuke." You blurted. It was true. You were sorry. "I should've told you sooner when you asked. I'm really sorry." You scratched the back of your head. "Wait, whoever you promised to, you don't have to worry. We're here. Isn't that what teammates are for?" Sasuke desperately told you, taking a step forward. "Sasuke, this can also be for you, maybe. If I die here, then you can unlock your mangeyou, and you'll really need it in the future." You told him, and eyed Naruto. "Talk to Obito about Killer B, please. Please." You told Naruto. "Wait!" Naruto gasped, and rushed forward.

Takahiro took the hint and pulled you in tightly by the waist before pushing himself off the cliff. He closed his eyes, his heart pounding. Was this a good idea? Sure, he wanted to trust you but this was a life or death situation. You heard Naruto shriek in horror and the voice of Sakura calling after you in sheer panic, and Takahiro's group mates yelling his name. 

You sucked in a large breathe and made hand signs before blowing snow. The snow blew everywhere. You winced as you used up most of your chakra, and it felt like you were in a blizzard at this point. Snow blew into your face and you eventually felt you two land in snow with a loud thump, with ice blowing the current of the water. 

You looked up and noted that the view was blocked by snow and quickly pulled yourself up. "Takahiro!" You called as you pulled him up. "We have to run before the snow melts away. Let's get going. I'm sure Zetsu will show up soon." You whispered. Takahiro silently sat up, shocked and happy that his soul hadn't left his body during that fall. He pulled out a scroll and put his hands together. "Release-" he whispered, followed by two replicas of your body appearing.

 "Whoah-" you whispered in surprise. "Yeah, I practiced." He laughed nervously before kicking the replica of his own body and turning to you. "Those are corpses of other people. Let's go." He quickly grabbed your hand and dragged you along. You didn't know when the ice would crack, but for now the current wasn't moving so you two were safe for as long as the ice was there.

You two had run about fifteen minutes to climb out of the ledge onto the other side to be greeted by Zetsu. "Wow, you're actually alive." Black Zetsu exclaimed sarcastically. "I thought you would've surely died in that fall. What a shame." He sighed. "Wow-" Takahiro whispered. "He's really cool when you're not actually talking to him but when you see him in person he's really a prick." 

You snorted and hid your face to hide your laughter. "Eeh? Who is this?" Black Zetsu glared at Takahiro, creating some tension between them. "He helped me, and he's coming with us." You hummed as you pat Takahiro on the chest, to which he flinched away. "I- sorry. I think I broke a rib or something." He whispered, chuckling nervously. 

"Wait wh-" "He'll be okay until the hideout. Hurry up, you brat." Black Zetsu cut you off and began walking. You pouted as you followed, glancing at the boy behind you in worry. "If any of them come near, I'm going to kill them." Zetsu told you. "Yeah, you're going to kill Naruto either way, aren't you?" You rolled your eyes. Zetsu eyed you over your shoulder. "I see you've gained more brain cells." He rudely commented. 

Damn, Takahiro is right. 

By the time you arrived at the hideout, the sun was beginning to rise. "I'm going to walk around." You decided, feeling like somebody was near. 

You were actually correct. You peeked from between the trees to see a certain blond sitting, molding some clay. Your eyes lit up. "Whoah-" you blurted, only for the blond to snap his gaze to face your direction. "Hm?" He hummed, sitting up. You stared at him, and he eventually saw you in the darkness the trees. 

"Are you another anbu?!" He gasped when he recognized a person. You held your breath, swallowing down your common sense. You had to befriend him. "Wait- no! I'm not an anbu. Do I look like I can kill people?" You scoffed, walking out the shadows and shrugging. "I'm not specifically a leaf village ninja anymore, but yeah. You're Deidara, aren't you? I've heard so much about your clay art! It's amazing to hear about." You exclaimed, heat rising to your cheeks as you blushed. You were so embarrassed, only because you weren't the type of person to act like this, but you wanted to befriend him. 

Deidara stared at you in surprise before he stood up and placed his hands on his hips proudly. "Hm! Somebody who finally understands!-" "Explosion is art! Right?" You gasped, feeling your fangirl side slowly seep out. "Yeah!" Deidara nodded eagerly, eyes sparkling. "Would you like to see?" He offered.

"Wait, actually I came here to talk to you. Can you show me after we talk?" You suddenly asked, remembering why you wanted to talk to him in the first place.