33.

About thirty minutes pass, and you landed on the ground firmly, looking over your shoulder as you saw Habirama appear from the ground with a smile. You were surprisingly first, but sadly you were all sweaty and panting, while Habirama looked completely okay, just smiling down at you. "Sometimes, I wish I had your power." You sighed before wiping the sweat away from your forehead.

"You're useful, so don't worry." He smiled warmly. "You make me sound like a tool, aloechan." You grumbled as you began to walk, pushing past the goal line with a puff, feeling like you regained your breath again. You were greeted by Kakashi who tossed you a bottle of water and silently glared at you, which you didn't take notice of. Zetsu certainly did.

"It seems you have a problem with her." He smiled warmly at Kakashi. "Hmm?" Kakashi simply hummed, averting his eyes to Habirama. "Wha-" you tilt your head as you turn. "Oh, thanks by the way." You add, shaking the bottle before opening it and taking sips from the cold bottle of water. It felt like there was a whole smoke of heat around your head and body. You didn't like it one bit. Your throat felt like it was icing. You completely forgot what it was like to run long distances like this.

A soft puff left you, and you quickly shook your left arm out, eyeing the band aids that wrapped about it. "Y/n-chan! You made it first!" Naruto gasped as he jumped out of the forest and landed behind you, smiling brightly. "Mhm, I actually did make it first, to my surprise, but don't get happy yet, I have two more exams, hmm?" You giggled, earning a nod from Naruto. "Be careful, Y/n-Chan" he grinned as he pat your head and looked towards Anko. Teams were starting to arrive, either hurt, panting, both, or unharmed at all.
The people who were unharmed were the people you had to stay cautious of, because you knew something was off about them. By unharmed, you meant there wasn't even a single speck of dust on their clothes. How could you run for thirty minutes and not have any marks? Obviously because you were either an op mass murderer or you're a clichè villain.
You groaned, tired. You felt sleepy. Maybe you shouldn't've read 'till three in the morning or so. You felt extremely tired, and the next exam went on for three days. Hell. (Uh- I use a shit ton of double contractions irl so be careful- if you don't get the contraction you can ask LOL some of them are like 'he'on't" so they can be confusing as hell)
You eyed the other people before turning back to Naruto. Habirama was behind you, and he eventually whispered. "Six more weeks, Y/n."  He grinned widely. You bit your tongue to prevent yourself from angrily snapping at him. You knew exactly what he meant. He meant it would be six weeks until you left. You silently hoped Habirama would die during the exams and scoffed.

"Hey, can you tell you about your exam after mine finishes?" You smiled, leaning forward in curiosity. Sure you knew everything, but you still felt curious. Anko raised her hand, trying to get the attention from everybody. You turned around and glared straight at Habirama before forming a small ice start and flinging it at him, making it hit his face. He staggered back a bit in surprise, but raised a brow in confusion. You scoffed and shifted, turning back to Anko, who was about finished talking. "-now you may go to your starting points. You will receive your scroll there." She spoke, watching as everybody slowly scattered away.

You began to walk, looking for your starting point. As you found the point, you got the scroll and shoved it in your clothes, huffing yet again. "No extra fighting. Let's just get this over with." You hummed, staring at the gates as it opened.

You took a step into the forest, noting that there would be extremely large snakes and other sort of freaky stuff. "Don't trust anybody." You added to your list of notes, running in. You jumped onto a tree, Habirama following right behind you as you jumped from tree to tree. "Don't die." You called to Habirama with a smile, looking around for any movement.