58,

This story might end in like 5 chapters- wowow))

You stood over the body of Naruto and Sasuke as they struggled to breathe. You eyed your own hands and wounds. Although they put up an incredibly good fight, they weren't strong enough at all to beat you. Of course not. If you didn't have your emotions left, you would've killed them way before. You had the ten tails and they weren't even at their full strength. You walked forward, acting as if the other two were already dead. You stared at the army and looked up for a brief moment.

Obito appeared in front of you and kicked you in the neck. You let out a quiet hiss of pain and quickly grabbed his leg and threw him. "I know you're continuing your plan, but you have to calm down." Obito slowly spoke as you glared at him. "I'm not working for this world anymore. I'll kill everybody." You responded simply, eyed dull as you stared right past him.

Truth was, you were trying so hard to cling onto your goal, but this power tried to consume you. You winced as you stared down, and turned to see Naruto and Sasuke alive. Your eyes widened and you quickly kicked Obito across the battlefield as if he were a ball and blocked the attacks from Naruto and Sasuke.

Slowly, you began to feel your conscious slip away. "Help me." You whispered desperately, before you were sitting in a black void. You looked around before you quickly stumbled forward, but was only met by more darkness. "I don't know what to do!" You whispered in anger, looking around in a panic. You broke into tears again and curled up, trying to let out all the pain you've been feeling.

A light began to appear in the distance, and you looked up to see Naruto and Sasuke walking forward. You winced as the light continued to consume the darkness. "You've struggled enough." Sasuke spoke up, sitting next to you. Your eyes widened as you noticed one of his arms were gone. "You've done all you can do. Leave the rest to us," Sasuke smiled, patting your back.

"Come back with us. You never had to listen to Zetsu. Please stop forcing yourself." Naruto begged, frowning. "But I killed so many people. How am I supposed to come back, when nobody will want me there?" You shook your head, dismissing their words without a second thought. "All of us know that you wanted to save us. Our mission was to save you and get rid of Zetsu." Naruto smiled, reaching his hand out for you to grab. You sighed in defeat, knowing arguing probably wouldn't do you good, knowing Naruto's personality.

"Thank you." You eventually whispered and grabbed his hand, both your grips strong as he pulled you up. "Together." He smiled lightly, and you nodded. "Do what you must." You grumbled, giving an empty smile, and you were back in reality. You felt the chakra being pulled out of your body and winced in pain, but didn't try to stop them.

The more chakra that left you, the more your body reacted without you realizing, and you began to struggle. Sasuke appeared above you, kicking your back and slamming you into the ground, causing the air to leave your body. Your body moved self consciously and you moved towards Naruto, landing a strong punch on his stomach. He was sent flying, and you turned to Sasuke before blocking his arm with yours and raising your leg to kick him. He jumped out of the way and huffed. As you tried to punch him, he quickly gripped your wrist, then twisted you, slamming you into the ground. "Naruto!" Sasuke yelled.

Your truth-seeking ball flew towards Naruto, but he kicked it all across the forest in the distance and threw a rasengan at your back, causing you to choke out in pain. You had forgotten Naruto's attacks worked, and you didn't expect the pain. "We might have to kill her." Naruto blurted as you twisted and kicked him away. "No!" Sasuke objected, landing beside him as you stood. "She's not trying to fight. If she was, she would have hurt us already. Hurry up and get rid of her chakra, dobe." Sasuke snapped, causing Naruto to scoff in amusement.

"Just wait a little more. Help will come soon." Sasuke calmly said afterwards.

A few moments later, a red haired woman landed beside them and chains wrapped around you, restricting your movements. "Kāsan!" Naruto gasped, seeming happy to be able to see his own mom. "Is that the girl you met a few years ago?" She asked, eyes wide. "Yes. She can't get the ten tails out herself so we have to help her." Sasuke simply told her as you stared at them.

"Alright, boys, whenever you're ready." She eagerly said, making the chains on you grow tighter. You struggled, your mind growing blank as you began to pull back, an animalistic snarl leaving your lips. Sasuke quickly appeared in front of you and slammed you into the ground, stopping your attempt to escape while Naruto began to pull your chakra out.

You choked out in pain, flailing under Sasuke. "Just a little more." Naruto growled, trying harder, pulling out more. "If any of you die after this, I will kill you in hell." You hissed, throwing Sasuke off and snapping all the chains before you backed away from Naruto, your chakra leaving your body and causing you to fall straight towards the ground. You didn't expect that to happen at all. It felt like all the strength left your body, and you couldn't do anything to stop yourself as you face planted into the ground, weakly gripping at the ground.