20.

Awkwardly, you grabbed one after thanking her away and bit into the rice ball, turning to Sasuke with a smile. He was staring at you, deep in thought before he turned away, a pouty expression upon his face. You eyed him, confused to say the least but turned away and finished your rice ball, picked up a few mini tomatoes for Sasuke and eyed his mother. "Thank you for the meal!" You called as you began to shift away. "No problem! Ask if you need anything else!" She called, a smile forming on her lips.

You put the tomatoes in your pocket and followed Sasuke, leaving a gap between you two. Suddenly, the door next to you slid open and Itachi bumped into you, causing you to hit the wall. Itachi's eyes widened and he quickly helped you up. "Sorry." He murmured, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment. "Don't worry." You chuckled, eyeing his hand that held onto yours. Sasuke turned and saw you two, holding hands and seemed confused. "Niisan, what are you doing?" He demanded, almost sounding angry as he rushed forward and grabbed your hands from his.

You blinked multiple times as he began to pull you along, and you smiled with amusement before waving a silent 'bye' to Itachi. Itachi nodded his head and began to walk away, hiding how he was stunned at Sasuke's odd anger. "So, mind explaining why you're suddenly overprotective?" You teased him as you followed him into his room. There was simply a bed, a futon set up on the floor, a wooden table, a closet and nothing more. "Hm." You hum, looking around the clean room.

"I like your plain room." You commented and paused, eyeing your clothes. "Hey, can I shower?" You called, tugging at your hoodie. "Sure." He grumbled. "I'm going to run to a store first." You added and ran to the door, kicked on your shoes and ran off to buy some clothes.

Once you made it back, you threw your money into Sasuke's room and walked into the bathroom, eyeing the shower with a sigh of relief. Your hair was oily and you felt disgusting from the lack of hygiene and you just wanted to wash off. You mentally thanked Mikoto for her kindness as you turned the faucet and stepped into the shower, a breath of happiness leaving your lips as the water hit your bare skin.

"I need an apartment." You sighed as you pumped some shampoo onto your hand and rinsed your hair, breathing in the sweet scent and flinching as you got some shampoo into your eyes. Dammit.

You quickly washed the shampoo out of your hair and rubbed your eyes that were in pain. "Oh my god the pain." You whispered out, kicking at the ground as you felt the  pain increase when you tried to open your eyes. You just quickly jumped out  of the shower and grabbed the towel, rubbing your face. To be fair, because you were too lazy, you bought some undershirts, undergarments and baggy pants because you were too lazy to buy and find an actual shirt, you didn't want to use too much money.

It was good enough.

You put it on and pat it down, smiling at yourself in the mirror. Slowly, you opened the door and began to head towards Sasuke's room, only to be greeted by Itachi who pulled you aside. "Is something going on between you and Sasuke?" He asked, and you couldn't tell if he was just overprotective or not. You shuffled uncomfortably at his question and his hard gaze before you scoff.
"No, Itachi. Calm down." You spoke as you manage to push him away, a chuckle of amusement leaving your lips. "At least I hope not." You giggled and winked at him before you twirled yourself out and away from him and silently ran to Sasuke's door. Itachi looked surprised and he stared after you, a smile eventually on his lips as you closed the door. "Hey, Sasuke." You greeted him with a wide grin as you jumped onto the bed next to him.

"You look happy." He chuckled as he eyed you. "Yeah, just happy I was finally able to take a shower." You sigh in relief as you hug yourself, now noticing that you were cold and shivering. Sasuke eyed you before he slid off of his bed and opened the door. "I'll be right back." He grumbled as he closed the door, leaving you to slide under the thick blanket. You smiled warmly at yourself and shifted, curling up and inhaling sharply. You were greeted by the familiar scent of Sasuke and huddled up to the mattress, a soft hum escaping your lips as you closed your eyes.

The door slid open, and you stayed still, not knowing who it was. "Here. My mom told me to give you this." Sasuke murmured as he tossed you something. You hesitantly crawled out of the blanket and picked up the cool fabric, inspecting it. Your eyes lit up as you unfolded it and saw the white shirt, a long collar and a thin material. Perfect for a summer like this. You threw it on and spun around, giggling.

"Thanks, Sasuke!" You smirked widely as you hugged him.

 ThiS

ThiS