59,

You jolted up as you heard another explosion, and turned to see Madara in his ten tails mode. You realized you had blacked out and mentally cursed, trying to stand up. Black Zetsu rose from the ground in front of you, holding a kunai. "You failed me." He growled. You froze and stayed, accepting fate as it was, just knowing you were going to die now. You came so far, but it was just useless. Nothing could stop fate, it seemed.

"Nothing is worse than to see all your hard work crumble. How naive and stupid you were. You slaved away until now and now look at what you did." He smirked, gesturing towards Madara as the moon came out, red and clear. "Infinite Tsukuyomi!" He yelled, and you knew it was over for you, and possibly this universe.

You closed your eyes, not even bothering. You heard Zetsu move and knew he was going to stab you, until Sakura jumped in and kicked Zetsu across the battlefield, sending him across boulders. "Cha!" She yelled, grinning widely as she eyed you, happy she arrived just in time. She looked up and noticed that the jutsu began just in time, too. "Sasuke! Hurry up!" She snapped as Sasuke, Obito and Naruto landed behind you, and Sasuke quickly began to build up his susanō. "It's a good thing she sent Obito a letter about this." Sakura commented as she eyed you, noticing the big wound in your leg that even you didn't notice. "Where's Kakashi?" Naruto asked as the area was completely closed out now.

"Outside," Obito simply guessed, sighing. "It doesn't matter. He won't be able to help since he doesn't have his Sharingan anymore." Obito shrugged, eyeing you. You stared up, letting Sakura heal your wounds. "The true enemy will come soon." You murmured, causing Naruto and Sasuke to turn to face you. "You just have to seal her." You simply said, making it sound easy. "Just don't let her send you both to a different dimension, and don't let her weird rod hit you, it'll make you disintegrate into dust. Last time Obito got killed by that." You added with a quiet, exhausted sigh.

"Alright." Sasuke nodded, and his Susanō vanished, revealing Kaguya. Zetsu must've already transformed Madara. How unfortunate for him. "Let's go, Naruto!" Sasuke grinned, jumping forward with Naruto as Naruto activated his Kyūbi mode and jumped forward. There were branches everywhere, and you knew what was hanging from the branches were people. You groaned as you shifted your leg, and Sakura stopped you. "I'm trying to heal you, stay still." She ordered, her hand hovering over your wounds. "If you're properly healed, you can help if one of them gets injured." She told you, earning a small nod from you as she finished up. "Please be careful." Sakura smiled at you, grabbing your hand.

You silently smiled at her, not uttering a word to her as she continued. "You've had everybody worried about you. Naruto and Sasuke were in so much distress because they thought they could convince you to stay in the village, and Obito was sad becaus-" "Sakura, that's enough talking" Obito cut her off, pursing his lips as he pouted a bit. She chuckled as she stood up, silently agreeing with him. "Let's end this." she grinned widely, tying her hair back before she jumped up, landing on one of Naruto's truth seeking balls. You appeared next to Sakura and eyed her. "grab my hand" You ordered, and gripped her arm.

Without warning, you appeared above Kaguya and let go of Sakura, who quickly got the idea and slammed her leg down on Kaguya's head, slamming her down to the ground. "Nice hit!" you praised as you landed on the ground, seeing that Kaguya wasn't too affected by the kick, but it gave you all time to move forward. That was what you thought until you suddenly appeared in a different dimension filled with lava. You felt somebody grab your arm and looked up to see Obito. He had a rope tied to a kunai and had thrown it when the dimensions changed.

You sighed in relief before you quickly turned, seeing Sakura hanging on the wall with a kunai and Naruto and Sasuke facing Kaguya. "It's so hot here" You commented, to which Obito scoffed. "Really? I think it's freezing." he huffed, causing you to roll your eyes at him. "I get it, you're angry at me." you grumbled as his grip on your arm tightened. "Damn right I'm angry at you, but you can listen to me about that later." Obito sighed, letting go of you as the dimension suddenly changed into a snowy area, then without a moment given you were all in the next dimension. You all were weighed down by the atmosphere and fell to the ground.

Your eyes widened as you remembered what would happen after this. "Obito, get ready to use your sharingan!" You spoke quickly, desperately trying to push yourself up. When you had used your last teleportation, you used up most of your chakra, and you wanted to save the remaining. Kaguya gave an empty smile as she created two rods, pointing at Sasuke and Naruto.

You rushed forward towards Sasuke, pushing yourself and jumping forward as the rods shot forward. Obito was focused on saving Naruto, and he didn't notice what you were trying to do until a moment later. "Stop!" Obito gasped as he managed to get rid of Kaguya's rod and tried to stumble after you. You stuck your hand out, letting the rod pierce you.

Blood spattered at Sasuke's face as you fell, everybody staring at you as your hand began to fall into dust. You let out an accepting smile and turned to them all. "Hey, thank you all." You whispered, turning to Obito and Sasuke, mentally laughing at their expression as you mentally prepared yourself. You took a breath, heart pounding.

It'll all be okay. Trust yourself for once,