2.

Taehyung tries to take a deep breath and calms himself down a little

Taehyung tries to take a deep breath and calms himself down a little. He looks at the pink haired boy who is standing beside him. He has a blank expression on his face. He doesn't look scared like everyone else in the hall. It seems like he is just watching some drama.

"Are you going to tell us or not?" The tallest guy thunders.

"I-In t-the chan-changing room." Jong In manages to say and Jungkook, the guy who held his collar, releases him dropping him on the floor.

"Yah Lee Taemin! I'm counting till three. Get your ass here you motherfucker before I kick the shit out of you." Jungkook yells again and a guy walks out of the changing room. He looks rather scared.

The three boys storm towards him and the tallest guy punches Taemin in the face. Taemin stumbles back due to the impact of the punch.

"What's wrong? W-what did I do to you?" Taemin shouts. Jungkook harshly grabs his collar and punches him again after saying, "What's with this video, huh?"

"Hoseok hyung, show this fucker so that he can recall." The guy who is supposedly Hoseok nods and shows the video to Taemin who looks shocked after seeing it. He doesn't say anything and Jungkook keeps punching him.

Taehyung is in a state of utter shock. He looks at the pink haired boy beside him and notices a tear rolling down his cheek. The latter sees Taehyung and quickly wipes his tear. He then walks over the boys who are fighting and says in a low voice, "Stop it, Jungkook." The boy who is still beating Taemin does not listen.

"You two should stop him before he kills him." He says to the other two boys but they just ignore him.

"STOP IT!" The pink haired boy shouts and Jungkook suddenly stops looking at him.

"Stop creating a scene. I know you guys love terrorizing people but just stop it. Do it elsewhere." The pink haired boy yells at the three boys and everyone looks at him shocked probably because he did something nobody has courage to do. He then turns to Taemin, "And you... you fucking deserve every single punch you got. I wish I didn't stop Jungkook. But unlike you, I have a heart."

Everyone looks at the pink haired boy in shock. Taehyung cannot make sense of the situation. He is sweating. He is scared. He hates violence. His body starts shaking as he hears a lot of people yelling in the background. He suddenly cannot breathe. He knows he's going to faint soon and before he can think of anything, he falls into darkness.

                                  ☆

When Taehyung opens his eyes, he realizes that he is lying on a bed. Where am I? He wonders and looks around to see green curtains on three sides. The small window behind him shows the tennis court of the university. He is in the infirmary of the college, he realizes.

Today is my first day at college and I fainted in front of so many people. Great! Just great.

Taehyung sits up, annoyed at how bad his day went so far. He slowly moves the curtains away and looks at the nurse.