24.

"Do you think it's a good idea, Kookie? I mean let the guy have some privacy." Taehyung says to Jungkook. The two boys are now sitting in the expensive restaurant where Hoseok has his date. They are sitting in such a place so that they can see Hoseok clearly but he cannot see them.

"Let's have some fun, Tae. And we are not going to do anything to him like an evil step mom so don't worry." Jungkook laughs but Taehyung still doesn't look convinced. So Jungkook passes him the menu and tells him to order.

After a few minutes, they have already ordered the food and are sipping on the drinks that they ordered. "I still don't think it was a good idea to crash Hoseok hyung's date."

"Who said we are crashing his date? We are just eating food at the same restaurant as he is because this restaurant serves great food. He did not rent the whole restaurant so we can come here." Jungkook chuckles.

"Wonder if Hoseok hyung will think the same way." Taehyung shrugs.

"Stop thinking so much, Tae. I didn't think about Hobi hyung before bringing you here."

"It's not like you are not interested in seeing what his date looks like, hyung." Taehyung smirks. He is right. Jungkook is actually curious. He wants to see what kind of girl decided to go on a date with his Hobi hyung. He wants to see what his hyung's preferences are and if the girl is good enough for him.

"Okay, fine. Let's not talk about Hobi hyung. Let's do something else."

"And what's that?"

"Let's play truth and dare." Jungkook suggests. Taehyung looks at him with wide eyes. He has watched in movies and read in books that Truth and Dare is not a very innocent game.

 He has watched in movies and read in books that Truth and Dare is not a very innocent game

"W-Why do you want to play it in a restaurant?" Taehyung asks. The waitress comes at that moment and places their food on the table. Once she starts serving, Taehyung notices how she bends in front of Jungkook, so that maybe he could see her cleavage. She intentionally brushes her hands with his while serving. Taehyung doesn't like it for some reason. He wants to tell her that she needs to keep her hands to herself. But he cannot do that.

And as if Jungkook read his mind just now, he gives a tight smile to the waitress, "Thank you for getting our food but we can serve it ourselves." He quickly but gently pushes her hand away and starts serving the food himself. Taehyung looks satisfied by the older's actions and he glares at the waitress. Again, Jungkook finds him very adorable.

"Hey tiger, eat now. She's gone." Jungkook says laughing while Taehyung looks embarrassed. He slowly starts eating his food. He likes the food so much. It is really delicious.

"Jungkookie, it's so tasty." He squeals and Jungkook smiles at him.

"You liked it?"

"Yes, very much. Thank you for bringing me here." Taehyung says and Jungkook looks at him fondly. He caresses his cheek gently, making the younger's face go red.