6.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook talking to the police officer

Taehyung looks at Jungkook talking to the police officer. He is giving him an explanation of what happened here. The two goons glare at Taehyung from the police car making him scared.

It's okay Tae, they are handcuffed and police is here too. You're safe.

The blonde boy keeps his hand on his heart and takes deep breaths to process whatever happened a while ago. He looks at Jungkook who has his one hand holding his other arm because it is bleeding. Taehyung can see the pain in the eyes of the older as he tries to maintain his calm and talk to the police officer.

"And what is that person doing here?" The police officer asks looking at Taehyung. The blonde boy gulps, not knowing what to say.

"He just came five minutes before you, officer. I don't think he knows much of the story." Jungkook says glaring at the younger, making him feel smaller.

"Okay, I get it. I'm really glad you helped us catch these goons." The officer says pointing towards his car, "I'll get going now. You should come to the police station tomorrow so that your statement can be recorded. Where is the victim again?"

"Oh, that boy was badly beaten up. My friend took him to the hospital." The ravenette says and the officer nods.

"I'll go take his statement too. Thank you again." The officer says to Jungkook and then turns to Taehyung, "Hey kid, you need to come to the police station too. Drop by tomorrow."

"W-Why m-me? I didn't do an-anything." Taehyung says and the officer laughs.

"Its protocol. Come by tomorrow. I'll take my leave now." The officer says to the two boys and leaves. Now with the police gone, Taehyung is alone with Jungkook and he is really scared. The ravenette turns around and the blonde boy wonders if he should run away. So that's what he does. He slings his bag on his shoulder and starts walking away, hoping that Jungkook doesn't call him back.

"Hey you! Who said you could leave?" The raven haired male says in a cold voice and Taehyung slowly turns around.

"Get back here." Taehyung quickly walks over to Jungkook as he hears his commanding voice. When the boys are close enough, the younger boy notices the elder's hands. They are bruised with blood on them. The older of the two winces in pain as he slowly removes his hoodie. Taehyung closes his eyes at that.

Why is he removing his clothes in front of me?

"No need to close your eyes. I'm not going to do a fucking strip tease for you." The ravenette says in an annoyed voice. Taehyung opens his eyes and notices that Jungkook is wearing a plain t-shirt underneath. He looks at the elder's arm. It has a cut with blood oozing out of it. Taehyung panics.

"J-Jungkook, you need to see a d-doctor." He says in a low voice. He doesn't realize when his hand reaches for Jungkook's arm and he caresses the area near his wound.