36.

A/n: Got my second Butter card😌

(In case someone is wondering, my previous username was unolocachica. It was because I used to like Spanish culture a lot but didn't know much about it. I recently took Spanish classes and realized that it was grammatically wrong so I changed it to hershey_y. I'm embarrassed because of my lack of knowledge back then. I'm sorry)

Taehyung runs through the hallway towards the locker room. It is 5:30 PM in the evening. The fest would start in an hour. Taehyung needs to get ready so he hurriedly walks towards the locker room to collect some things that he needs first.

The entire university is decorated so beautifully, as if there is a big festival going on. The grounds are full of game stalls, food stalls, photo booths etc. There's a big stage where the dance group, the modelling club, the drama club and the music club would be performing. For the last night of the fest, which will be the day after tomorrow, Suga would be performing as a grand finale act.

There is also a lot of hype about 'V'. People are very excited to know who V is and it is safe to say that V has the attention of more than 25,000 students on campus. Taehyung is very nervous. The broadcasting club has put up posters to create more hype about V and again, that does not help Taehyung at all with his anxiety.

What if people hate him once they come to know that Taehyung is V? What if people think he is not as good as they think? There are a lot of what ifs going through his mind right now.

Once he reaches the locker room, he opens his locker to take out the shoes he is planning to wear. He also takes out a small make up kit. He will be wearing designer shirt with black skinny jeans. The outfit was recommended to him by Jin the previous night and he can't wait to wear it and click pictures.

When he takes everything that he needs, he is about to leave but stops when he hears faint voices. His eyebrows furrow in confusion and even when he knows that he shouldn't be following voices like that, those voices seem to have a magnetic effect in them and Taehyung just curiously follows.

He stands outside one of the stalls of the changing room because the voices are coming from inside it. "But Chanyeol, we need to get out of here before anyone sees us... or hears us." His eyes widen when he realizes that the voice is Baekhyun's. What is Baekhyun doing with Chanyeol inside the same stall?

"Oh baby, we still have time. You just need to keep your voice down." Chanyeol says and Taehyung can't believe what he is hearing. Baby? Are they really talking about that?

He then hears Baekhyun moan Chanyeol's name and suddenly Taehyung can't take it anymore. He takes a deep breath to calm his confused self down and turns around to leave. He starts walking out quickly but he closes the door a little too loudly, making the two boys inside the stall scared.