28.

OMFG!!! NEW SINGLE ANNOUNCED!!

Taehyung sits at a bench near the tennis court. He looks at Jungkook and Hoseok playing the game with so much enthusiasm. Looking at the ravenette reminds him of yesterday. He thinks of the time when Jungkook had told him that Jimin is his half brother. He could see the sadness his eyes held. When he asked the ravenette about it, the answer he got was,

"Well, I do love Jimin a lot. You see I have no siblings of my own and my whole life, I felt alone as a kid. So when I found out about Jimin, I wouldn't say I was the happiest because I didn't want to share my dad with some weird guy that I hated a lot. Yes, I've known Jimin before finding out that we were related and I didn't like him much back then because of stupid reasons. But gradually I realized that he is going through a lot and as his elder brother, it's my responsibility to be with him and support him. So that's what I am doing now."

"Why didn't you like Jimin?" Taehyung had asked him.

"I have always been the popular guy, you see and Jimin on the other hand was an... out-outcast. He was openly gay and not a very strong boy. He was a nerd too. I c-couldn't risk my reputation by talking to him." Jungkook told him, guilt written all over his face. Taehyung felt bad about it. Jimin is a nice guy and he deserves the best.

"So, how did you guys become closer?" The blonde boy asked the ravenette.

"Well, things happened and we spent some time together. I realized he isn't bad at all. He's a sweet guy and I was being a jerk. So, we became friends and I accepted him as my brother." Jungkook sighed. He could not give all the details to Taehyung just yet. It wasn't his place to tell the younger everything about his brother and not to forget, he himself has a messed up family he didn't want to talk about.

"So, if you love Jimin, why do you act so cold towards him at times?"

"He doesn't want people to know that I'm his half brother. He doesn't want people to know that he comes from a messed up family."

"But people would stop being harsh on him if they get know that he is related to you in some way." The younger argued.

"It doesn't work like that, Tae. I'll be graduating before him. What will he do if he gets picked on then? The mentality of some people here is disgusting and I am ashamed that I thought so lowly of him a few years ago too." Jungkook said without meeting his eyes with Taehyung's.