17.

Yerin opens the door of the broadcasting room for Taehyung and follows him inside

Yerin opens the door of the broadcasting room for Taehyung and follows him inside. Taehyung sees Jungkook sitting behind a table with some screens. There are a lot of equipments with a lot of keys and buttons in there. The ravenette is sitting with headphones on and he is doing something with the keys and buttons continuously. The blonde boy looks confused at that. How could someone remember the functions of all those keys so easily? He wonders.

He looks at Yerin who places a finger on her lips, an indication that Taehyung is not supposed to say anything at the moment and he understands why. He sees a small glass room in the same room. A boy is sitting there with his headphones on and saying something in the mic which is being broadcasted to the entire university at the moment. The scene looks fascinating to Taehyung. The way people are writing or typing something, the way the boy is talking to the whole university from the broadcasting room and the way Jungkook is working on the equipments, it all seems really interesting.

He looks at the ravenette and smiles. He looks so immersed in his work. It's as if he doesn't care about the world as he is doing something he loves to do. He looks so handsome and cool. Taehyung thinks to himself and blushes slightly. His entire focus at the moment is on the raven head. The latter raises his hand and shows three fingers to the boy inside the glass room and then folds one finger, making it two and then makes a slashing action. "Okay, we're off air now." Jungkook says in the mic and the boy inside the glass room smiles showing him a thumbs up.

Jungkook turns around and looks at Taehyung. The blonde boy is so impressed that he just claps his hand and says, "Wow, you guys are so cool." Everyone in the broadcasting room smiles at him.

"Really? Thank you so much." The boy who just came out of the glass room says happily. "I'm Choi Soobin by the way. You can call me Soobin."

"And I'm Yerin." The girl next to Taehyung says. Jaehyun introduces himself too along with three more members of the broadcasting club.

"So you saw what everyone was doing during the broadcast. Did you like it?" Jaehyun asks making Taehyung smile again.

"It was really awesome. I have no words. Seriously I like how dedicated everyone is."

"That's good to know. So if you're given a chance to work with us, would you?" Jungkook asks, his voice sounds very casual. Taehyung stares at him with big doe eyes but when he doesn't get a reaction, he looks at the others who are looking at him expectantly. But since it's Taehyung and he often gets nervous and confused, he just asks, "W-What do you mean?"

"Why don't you sit down, Taehyung and we can have a nice chat?" Jungkook asks and the younger nods. Everyone takes a seat around the big table where most of the discussions take place.

"We actually don't have the time to beat around the bush so we'll get straight to the point." Jungkook says looking at some papers in his hand.

"What?" Taehyung asks.