59.

As soon as people saw the guy behind the mask, the internet broke. There was only one discussion happening on all the social media platforms, that JK in real is Jeon Jungkook, the heir of the biggest Korean multinational company.

While the ravenette continues with the live, his boyfriend and his two friends surf through the internet to check the reactions of the people. They see various posts and Taehyung gets jealous by the way people are talking about Jungkook and his good looks.

"Taehyung, remember what I told you about getting jealous." Hoseok reminds him.

"I'm definitely not jealous." Taehyung defends himself and shuts his phone before tossing it away. They wait for a few more minutes until Jungkook is finally done. He promises his fans that he would bring some light content for them soon and they should look forward to it.

When the live is turned off, the ravenette spins around in his chair and shows a thumbs up to the other boys. They cheer for him and Namjoon happily hugs him, "Thank fuck, we don't need to keep this a secret anymore. It was so difficult if we had to attend some show where there were a lot of people."

"True. Your boyfriend found out. I must say, Seokjin hyung is smart." Hoseok laughs.

"Which reminds me that you both didn't do a good job by hiding from me." Namjoon huffs.

"Chuck it, hyung. Everyone knows and we don't have anything to hide now. We can do whatever the fuck we want so let's just drop that topic and enjoy." Jungkook suggests.

"Well, I just came to check on you because you were doing this live and everything. I'm actually gonna leave now." Namjoon says.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asks.

"Your house."

"My house?" Taehyung confusedly points at himself.

"Of course. Your brother is his boyfriend, Tae." Jungkook says shaking his head.

"Oh, right."

"Don't wreck our Taehyungie's house, Joon." Hoseok teases patting his friend's back. Namjoon glares at him and jerks his hand away.

"Didn't you say you have to pick Ami up from the restaurant?" Namjoon says.

"Right. I should go too." Hoseok says. The two younger boys laugh and say goodbye to their hyungs. As soon as Jungkook shuts the door, he pulls the younger by his waist and turns around so that his back touches the wall behind him.

"It's finally you and me now." Jungkook whispers with a smile. The younger nods. He's been craving the ravenette's presence for so long. He missed his voice and his touches that send him into a whole different world. The ravenette is his world now.

"Yeah." Taehyung smiles but it soon fades away when he sees the elder eyeing his lips intensely. His throat suddenly feels dry as he starts getting nervous. He licks his lips unintentionally which makes Jungkook stare at him with a burning desire.

"I don't know if you're doing it intentionally or not but baby, you should stop doing that or else I will lose control." Jungkook says as he steps back a little. Seeing the younger after so long is making Jungkook feel things. He wants to touch him and hold him for as long as possible. He missed the younger so much that he once considered entering Taehyung's dorm room by climbing up the window.

Taehyung places his hand over Jungkook's chest and curls his fingers in his hoodie. He then pulls him closer and wraps his arms around his waist so that the elder cannot move away from him. He then stands on his toes and places his mouth just next to the elder's ears. "Then lose control." He whispers seductively and moves his index finger up and down his chest. Jungkook's breath starts raging. Taehyung's words and his touches are not at all innocent.