46.

Taehyung stares at the email he just wrote. He is contemplating whether to send it or not. It's been two weeks since he found out about Jimin's situation and he wants his best friend to get away from that mess as soon as possible. But Jimin says it's okay and he will be safe until he listens to the people from the gang. So finding no other option, Taehyung decides to ask for some help from him. He knows that once Taehyung informs him about it, he would surely look into the matter and try to help him. At least Taehyung hopes he does because if he can't help him, Taehyung doesn't know who can.

It's not like he is a police officer or something? Am I expecting too much?

No, the least I could do is try. Maybe he could find a solution at least.

But I'll be putting him in danger too.

No, I should ask him first. He has done these kinds of things before so he could at least tell me what to do.

Just send the goddamn email, Kim Taehyung and think about other things later.

Will he even see my email?

Ugh!

Taehyung presses the send button and shuts his laptop. He is sick of the thoughts he's been having lately. He can't seem to be at peace knowing that his best friend is in constant danger. He needs to do something before it's too late. He hopes his email reaches him.

☆

Taehyung passes by the tennis court and sees Jungkook and Hoseok playing together

Taehyung passes by the tennis court and sees Jungkook and Hoseok playing together. They must really like tennis. He stops to watch them play and also notices a lot of girls just sitting around and watching them play too. Some of them are even cheering for his boyfriend as if he is playing some very important tournament. Yes, Taehyung is jealous by the way the girls are trying to get the ravenette's attention. If Jungkook looks in their direction by chance, they make sure to give him a seductive or flirtatious look that makes Taehyung irritated.