4.

Jungkook opens his bag pack that Jimin just gave him

Jungkook opens his bag pack that Jimin just gave him. He checks if the pink haired boy brought everything he needed or not.

"Why are you so unusually quiet today?" Jungkook asks as he zips the bag and slings it across one of his shoulders.

"Nothing." Jimin quietly says.

"Oh come on, Chim. I've known you for years now. I know you're lying." Jungkook says putting his hand across the younger's shoulder and walking with him.

"Its nothing big really. Its just that I was planning to invite you, Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung to my place tonight." Jimin says without looking at the elder, "You guys help me a lot all the time when you really don't have to. You guys handled the Taemin drama for me and I'm so grateful for that. Yet I yelled at you guys in the locker room in front of everyone. I wanted to thank you and apologize to you so I thought I should invite you guys to my place and we could have drinks and food. Maybe we could watch a movie. But you guys are going somewhere now."

"Are you being serious right now, Jimin? Why don't we need to do that for you? We definitely need to look after you. You're so small and so cute." Jungkook smiles, "And about your invitation, I'm sorry we can't make it today. Actually there's something important that we need to do."

"Yeah, I understand." Jimin says.

Of course, why would the coolest group in the university like to hang out with a dumbass like me? They must be having better things to do. Jimin thinks to himself and smiles at the guy standing next to him, "Have a great day, Jungkook." He says before running away while the raven haired male looks at him confused.

Jungkook walks towards the parking lot and places his bag pack on the backseat. He looks at his watch, impatiently waiting for Namjoon. It is important for them to leave already if they want to reach their destination on time. He tries calling Namjoon but his phone is switched off. Jungkook decides to go to Namjoon's class and look for him.

He runs through the corridor looking for his friend when he bumps into someone. He looks down at the person who just fell down on his butt due to the collision between them and he finds a specific blonde boy rubbing his ass with a pout.

Does he look... cute? Jungkook thinks to himself but shakes the thoughts away.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung! What the hell are you doing on the floor again?" The raven haired male asks as he bends down to get on the same level as the blonde boy. Taehyung looks at the older with wide eyes. He wonders how Jungkook knows his name. He gulps nervously when he sees a smirk forming on the other's face.

"No wonder you're Jimin's friend. He falls a lot too. What a perfect match. You guys are soulmates, aren't you?" Jungkook mocks and Taehyung feels like smacking the guy but of course he can't do that because he is weak while Jungkook is strong.