15.

Taehyung punches the passcode and enters the house followed by Jungkook

Taehyung punches the passcode and enters the house followed by Jungkook. Since the raven head had helped him earlier and even given him a ride home, he thought he should be kind enough to at least invite him inside. Taehyung doesn't want to seem like an ungrateful person but as Jungkook has helped him at one of his weakest moments, he doesn't know if he'll ever be able to repay him.

"You have a nice house." Jungkook says smiling as he looks around.

"Well, i-it's my brother's." Taehyung says rubbing the back of his neck and Jungkook just stares at him with his lips pursed together.

"Oh, come on. One of your family members owns a house in Hannam the Hills. You can't say that it's not yours or whatever. You should be proud or something." The ravenette says making the blonde boy smile.

"I'm proud of my hyung." He says, pride definitely evident in his voice.

"Where's he, by the way?" Jungkook asks.

"I don't know."

"You don't?"

"He must be at work." Taehyung says. He wants to avoid the question about Jin. He completely forgot that once he invites Jungkook inside, he will definitely know that the house is owned by none other than the very popular actor, Kim Seokjin. The walls scream the name of the actor. Well, good for Taehyung that Jungkook hasn't noticed anything yet as Jin has an entire wall covered with his pictures with his family and friends. But that wall is at the backside of the room and that area is dimly lit. The place where he and the ravenette are standing has no pictures thankfully.

All I need to do is stop him from going to the photo walls. That should be easy. He thinks.

"Uhh... Taehyung why don't you rest or something? I should go home. It's getting late." Jungkook says.

"But it's still raining heavily. Why don't you stay until the rain stops?"

"It doesn't seem like it's gonna stop anytime soon."

"Then wait for it to slow down at least. It's a freaking thunderstorm." Taehyung says and Jungkook agrees. It indeed is not safe to drive in such a bad weather. Because the roads are so slippery and wet, they literally took double the time to reach Taehyung's house from the university than the actual time.

"Alright." He says and sits on the couch. Taehyung sits down too. He doesn't know what else to say to the elder so he keeps playing with his fingers. Jungkook notices how awkward the younger is behaving so he decides to break the silence.

"Are you participating in the university fest?" He asks.

"I don't think so."

"Why? It would be fun."

"Yeah, it sounds fun." Taehyung sighs, "But I haven't participated in any such event before. I don't know what to do. The last thing I want is a huge crowd laughing at me."