44.

BUTTER IS OUT Y'ALL!!! A LONG ASS RANT WAITING AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER 💅

Why is Taehyung messaging me when we are together? Doesn't he even want to talk to me? Jungkook furrows his eyebrows and opens the message.

Tae Baby💕
I'm sorry Kookie
I was just joking about
not wanting to be with you
I want to be with you
Because you are the best thing
that ever happened to me
I'm sorry if you didn't like my
joke
I wanted to do something
special for you too like you
did for me n I wanted to
confess first
While I know this isn't the
best way to confess,
I couldn't come up with a better
idea in such a short time as
you did it so suddenly
But I really like you
No!
I LOVE YOU!
WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND,
KOOKIE?
👉👈

Jungkook's eyes widen at Taehyung's message. He wasn't expecting this. He stays rooted at the spot and keeps reading the message again and again. He feels very happy. Even though the prank Taehyung pulled on him wasn't good and he got very sad for a while, but now he is happy that Taehyung likes him.

No, Taehyung loves him and Taehyung told him that. Jungkook doesn't know how to react. The younger is a shy boy but he admitted that he loves him. Jungkook can't be happier. But does Jungkook love Taehyung?

Yes, he does. He has been in love with him for a while now. He loves his pretty smile. He loves having Taehyung around him, he loves holding him in his arms. He wants to give him all the happiness in this world. He wants to take care of him and protect him, something that he couldn't do six years ago.

"Jungkookie." He hears Taehyung's voice and snaps out of his thoughts. He sees the younger walking out of the car and approaching him with a shy smile, "I'm sorry for pulling that prank. I hope I didn't go too far with it."

"No, baby. It doesn't matter now." Jungkook says, cupping his cheeks. Taehyung's eyes turn glassy and he immediately hugs the older.

"I love you so much, Kookie. Maybe this is too soon and maybe you don't even feel the same way about me but I still want to let you know that I love you so much." Taehyung says, his voice so soft and tender.

"Who said I don't feel the same way about you, Tae?" Jungkook asks and pulls away from the hug. He holds Taehyung's face in his hands and wipes away the tears that just slid down the younger's cheeks.

"I just didn't confess because... I thought maybe it was too soon for you. I wanted to give you all the time to be completely comfortable around me first and then do something. But today at the university, something snapped inside of me. I just felt like I had to tell you and that's why I proposed the idea of this picnic." Jungkook says and Taehyung giggles.

"I love you, Kim Taehyung. I love you with all my heart and I will always love you, no matter what. You are the one for me and I know that. You should know it too." Jungkook says caressing his cheeks lovingly.

"I love you too." Taehyung says and brings his face closer to Jungkook's. They don't know who closed the gap but their lips meet for a tender kiss. They kiss sweetly, taking all their time. They can obviously do that since they have all the time in this world.

They don't want to let go of each other but they are forced to do so when they hear the rustle of the leaves. Taehyung panics. He just realized that they are in a forest and it's already very dark.