49.

An update within 12 hours! I'm so proud of myself lol. Please vote and comment guys.

"Jungkook?"

Taehyung's eyes are wide open as if he has seen a ghost. He takes in a sharp breath and steps back. Jungkook is very nervous and scared because of Taehyung's reaction.

When Taehyung had noticed where JK brought him, he wondered if Jungkook is JK but now that he saw it with his own eyes, he doesn't know how to react.

"So you are JK?" He whispers. Jungkook hates the expression on Taehyung's face. He looks as if someone betrayed him.

Jungkook nods. He looks into the younger's eyes that are filled with tears. "So you are JK and you didn't even think about telling me?"

"B-But nobody knows, Tae." The ravenette says in a low voice.

"Am I a nobody to you?" Taehyung crosses his arms across his chest and glares at the older.

"No, baby. You are my love. My world. My everything." Jungkook says desperately. The last thing he wants right now is a misunderstanding.

"Save it, Jungkook. You say you love me but you kept such a big secret from me. Aren't there supposed to be no secrets between two lovers?" Taehyung asks, hurt evident in his voice.

"I know, baby. I know what I did wasn't right and I should have told you sooner but I couldn't-"

"You couldn't tell me because you thought that if I get to know, I'd tell that to everyone and your identity would no longer remain hidden." Taehyung cuts him off.

"No, Taehyung listen to me first before assuming things."

"I am not assuming things. You clearly wrote in the email that you would only meet me if you thought that the reason of meeting me is worth the risk." Taehyung says, his voice is louder this time.

"Yes, I said that. It's because I didn't want you to find out about it yet. You say you've been my fan for a long time. So don't you know that I sometimes do risky things? I didn't want them to affect you in anyway and that's why I didn't tell you." Jungkook says, trying to sound convincing but Taehyung only shakes his head and plops on the small sofa in the corner as his legs give up.

"You're making excuses, Kookie. You don't trust me enough with your secret. That's why you didn't tell me." The younger says in a low voice.

"I swear that wasn't my intention, Tae."

"I don't know, Jungkook. I-"

"You have to believe me, Taehyung. I'm not lying."

"Who else knows about this? I know Namjoon hyung does and who else?" Taehyung questions.

"H-Hobi hyung and..." Jungkook closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before continuing, "Seokjin hyung."

"Jin hyung?" Taehyung shouts and stands up. If he didn't feel betrayed earlier, now he surely is.

"So you thought telling my brother was okay but not me? Great, Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung claps his hands and Jungkook feels really bad. He did not want things to go this way. Maybe he should have told Taehyung but he kept this a secret from him because he wanted to keep him safe.

"You let me down, Jungkook. I always thought we had this perfect relationship where we care for each other and love each other a lot. But a relationship cannot be healthy and successful if one of us keeps secrets from the other." Taehyung says.