53.

"We are fucked, Kook. I think we should inform the police beforehand because if something happens to those three, we'll be in serious trouble." Namjoon hits the steering wheel in frustration when Jungkook tells him that Taehyung, Yoongi and Baekhyun decided to follow the car Jimin is in.

"I think we should wait." Jungkook says patiently.

"But why?"

"I want to find out what they are up to. I also want to find out why they did what they did six years ago. I want to record it and show it to the world. If I'm successful, this would be the end of the gang." Jungkook tells him.

"Seriously, Kook? Are you putting your goddamn video before Taehyung, Jimin and others?" Namjoon looks at Jungkook in shock.

"If you can promise me that the police won't interrupt my work, then call them, hyung." Jungkook challenges and Namjoon sighs. He knows how difficult it is to convince the younger when he decides something. Namjoon hopes that everyone stays safe. His mind wanders off to Taehyung and he wonders what he would tell Seokjin if something bad happens to his brother. Everyone knows what happened to Taehyung in the past.

After a while, they see the men with suitcases getting inside an abandoned building. This place is isolated and a few kilometers away from Seoul. Once Jungkook is sure that the men are completely inside, he quickly wears his hoodie and mask and steps out. Namjoon follows him and the both of them quietly enter the building, trying to hide from the gang members who are supposedly guarding the place. They even breathe very consciously as they do not want to invite any kind of trouble. But two of the gang members sees them and decides to attack but Jungkook and Namjoon, both are good at fighting and they easily knock them down. Well not very easily but it turns easy when they kick their manhoods hard.

"Hey, I just wanted to ask you a question." Namjoon whispers in the younger's ears.

"What's that?" Jungkook whispers back.

"Who is this secret informant who told you about all this?"

Jungkook looks at Namjoon. He cannot tell the elder about Taehyung just yet. He hasn't even told him that Taehyung knows who JK really is and he doesn't want a mad Namjoon in the middle of a mission.

"Long story. I'll tell you later." Jungkook whispers and they carefully start walking again. They take the stairs and start climbing. They keep climbing and don't really know how many floors they actually climb when they finally reach the rooftop.

"We'll have to be very careful, Kook. Don't do anything reckless." Namjoon whispers close to Jungkook's ears and Jungkook nods, his heart beating wildly in his chest. They look around and immediately hide behind a pillar when they hear some voices. They kneel down on the floor and crawl a little forward trying to hide as much as possible. Jungkook leads the way and Namjoon follows him but the elder hears some voices again and immediately grabs Jungkook's collar and pulls him back.

A surprised Jungkook releases a yelp but his friend puts his hand over his mouth to stop him from making noises. "Shut the fuck up, Kook, and be careful." Namjoon grits his teeth and whispers in his ears.

"I'm sorry, hyung." Jungkook whispers back. Namjoon gives him a short nod and then looks around. He sees a pile of bricks stacked one upon the other. He points his finger in that direction to show Jungkook. He looks at him and nods again. He starts crawling in the direction of the bricks and Jungkook follows. Once they hide behind the stack of bricks completely, Jungkook pulls out his camera that he had carefully hidden in his hoodie earlier.

He positions his camera in such a way that they can now get the view of the four men who are sitting across a small table. They recognize two men to be the ones they had followed earlier. The black suitcases are placed on the table and the other two men have a duffle bag too.