BONUS CHAPTER

SPECIAL SCENE: MUSIC BANK

Taehyung is panicking. It's not like this is his first time coming on a show. He has been into this line of work for five years now and he and his songs have topped the charts and won many times. He is one of the most popular artists in the world right now. Yet, he is nervous for today's episode of Music Bank.

He is nervous because the MCs of today's show are his brother, actor Kim Seokjin and his boyfriend, Jeon Jungkook. He remembers the time when he and Jimin became friends. They had gone to Music Bank and enjoyed a lot. The MCs for the show at that time were the same too. The only difference was, no one knew who JK was at that time.

Taehyung is excited as this is the first show where he and his boyfriend would be working together. It doesn't matter if it's just for one episode or maybe a few more in the future. He is excited and also nervous.

"Taehyung, the show will be starting in half an hour. You need to get changed." His manager, Sejin, says. Taehyung nods and moves to the changing room where the stylist is already present. She gives him his clothes and leaves him alone to change. Taehyung quickly changes and walks out of the room, only to be pulled back again. He gasps at the sudden boldness of whoever pulled him but he is not surprised. He knows this touch very well.

"What do you want, Jungkook?" He asks, staring deeply in the eyes of his lover whose back is pressed against the wall as he holds the singer by his waist to keep him close.

"You." He whispers and kisses the area just below his ear. Taehyung closes his eyes. He had wanted to be touched by Jungkook so badly during the time he was abroad that he cannot control anymore. But they still have this event scheduled that both of them cannot miss.

"Well, we just went on a date a few hours ago." Taehyung says.

"But we couldn't even eat the ice cream we bought because your manager called you." Jungkook sulks. Taehyung laughs at his words.

"We can have ice cream before going home, Jungkook." Taehyung says and moves closer to place a kiss on the other's cheek. Even though it's just a kiss on the cheek, it is very intimate for Jungkook. Everything he does with Taehyung is very intimate and full of love. It's always like the first time even though the two of them have lost track of how many times they have kissed each other or made love.

"Or maybe I can have you, you know? Since you look so fucking irresistible in these clothes, baby." Jungkook says in a husky voice as he rubs Taehyung's arms. The singer blushes in a deep shade of red when he sees the teasing smirk on the face of the other.

"Kookie, you can't just say things like that out of the blue." Taehyung whines as he keeps his head on Jungkook's shoulder to hide his red face. Jungkook chuckles deeply. They stay like that for a while but step away from each other when they hear manager Sejin's voice outside the room asking if Taehyung is done changing or not.

"Manager Sejin is so impatient." Jungkook mumbles.

"He's just doing his work, Jungkook." Taehyung laughs.

"I'll see you later, okay." The singer says and when he is about to walk away, Jungkook calls him and says, "Don't be nervous, Tae. Your song is really awesome. People love it. I'm sure it will have really high ratings."

"I hope so too." Taehyung smiles and walks out wondering how clueless Jungkook is. He thinks the singer is nervous because of the result while in reality he is just nervous because of the hosts.

"Korea Dispatch again published an article about you and Jungkook." Manager Sejin informs him when Taehyung gets closer to him.

"What did we do this time?" Taehyung asks rolling his eyes.