8.

Taehyung walks into the kitchen and sees his brother sitting on the dining table, his eyes focused on his phone. Taehyung walks to the counter and quickly pours some orange juice for himself in a glass. He then sits across his brother who hasn't glanced him a look since he entered the kitchen.

"What are you looking at, hyung?" Taehyung asks and Jin looks at him keeping his phone aside.

"I just came to know that someone got mugged. Can you believe it? In Hannam-dong?" Jin says shaking his head.

"Oh?" Taehyung pretends to be surprised although he knows what happened already.

"Yeah, Taehyung-ah, be safe. Apparently those goons go to different locations in Seoul." Jin tells his brother.

"Did the police not catch them?" He asks innocently.

"They did apparently." Jin shrugs.

"Is it on the news?" Taehyung panics. He doesn't want his brother to know what happened yesterday. After all he was a witness when the police came yesterday. He doesn't want Jin to see that he had put his life in danger just to stop Jungkook beating the shit out of two men who were definitely in the wrong.

"No, JK uploaded it on his YouTube channel." Jin says, "Its after like one and a half month that he came up with some news."

"I like his gaming and roasting videos. Why does he suddenly drop something controversial that is related to bad guys and some other big names or even general news? I'm sure he gets into trouble for doing that because after that he sometimes disappear for a while." Taehyung says.

"I don't know but this video doesn't seem controversial. I don't think he'll disappear after this." Jin says as he moves to make breakfast for himself and his brother. Taehyung stands beside the elder and watches him cook.

"And Tae, I'll give you my manager's phone number." Jin says as he puts a piece of apple in his brother's mouth, "Just call him in case I don't answer my phone. I don't want you wandering around just because I was busy and you couldn't reach me."

"Okay, hyung."

Taehyung tries looking for Jimin during his free time in college but he cannot find the elder anywhere so he just decides to go sit near the long tennis court and watch people playing

When he was younger, he always wanted to play tennis and represent his school. But that didn't happen because he stopped going to school altogether and was stuck with homeschooling instead. Seeing the guys playing with so much passion, yelling at each other to coordinate and giving each other high fives whenever they score a point makes Taehyung happy. He is bad at sports. Heck, he never played any sport for years because of his health but sitting here and looking at the others play gives him an unknown kind of happiness.