27.

"Are you sure there is nothing wrong between you and Jimin?" Baekhyun asks Taehyung the third time in the day as they walk together to the library.

"There is nothing wrong, Baek. Why won't you believe me?" Taehyung frowns at his friend.

"Because both of you are avoiding each other. Do you think I can't see that? I saw how Jimin literally got up and left the seat when you sat next to him. Why did he do that?"

"He said he had headache and he wanted to rest while sitting at the last bench." Taehyung says although he knows why Jimin left the seat and he knows it is not because of headache.

"You want me to believe that when you yourself don't." Baekhyun says shaking his head. When Taehyung doesn't say anything, Baekhyun puts his hand on the other boy's shoulder and says, "Look Tae, you and Jimin are best friends. Plus you need to do your music assignment with him. So whatever it is, fix it otherwise both of you would be in deep shit."

Taehyung knows that his friend is right. But he can't bring himself to talk to Jimin just yet. He is still disappointed in him. He knows that both of them are in the wrong here but he doesn't have the courage to go up and say sorry first.

Taehyung attends his classes and hangs out with Baekhyun during his free time while Jimin wanders alone. Just like before he met Taehyung. And the pink haired boy can't help but feel lonely when he sees his best friend hanging out with someone who is not him, while he is on his own.

"Jungkook, have you talked to the modeling club yet? What kind of music do they want for the fest?" Yerin asks as she goes through their to-do list.

"I did ask them but they said they will tell us in two days. Apparently their concept hasn't been decided yet." Jungkook replies without looking at Yerin. He stares at his phone instead, reading an article from six years ago. There's a line that catches his attention.

Jeon Jungkook, the son of South Korea's biggest business tycoon, was rescued a week after he got kidnapped. But according to the 15 year old boy, there was another boy with him. Unfortunately, the identity of the boy has not been revealed yet.

"Is something wrong, sunbae?" Soobin asks when he notices that Jungkook didn't pay attention to whatever he said.

"Jungkook?" Yerin taps his shoulder, bringing him out of his trance.

"Huh? Did you guys say something?" Jungkook asks, slightly bewildered.

"Yes, we're saying that you are physically present but mentally absent. Is something wrong?" Jaehyun asks this time.

"Oh no, not at all." Jungkook quickly puts his phone back in his pocket and smiles at his group members.

"I was just reading some news articles as we need to keep ourselves well updated." The ravenette says.

"Yes, you are right." Jaehyun says, taking a seat next to the ravenette.

"Anyway, where's Taehyung? I'm so excited for his broadcast." Yerin says.

"Yes, he drove everyone crazy during his first broadcast. After all he learnt from the best." Soobin says with a smile.

"You mean from Jungkook, right?" Yerin teases him while Soobin scoffs.