26.

You are invited to the author's funeral as BTS has once again successfully killed her

You are invited to the author's funeral as BTS has once again successfully killed her. The funeral will be held at one of the fitness floors of HYBE. Be quick cause I need to come back to life too, only to die again. Lmao

Ten years ago, on this day (April 24, 2011), Jungkook was casted by Big Hit

Ten years ago, on this day (April 24, 2011), Jungkook was casted by Big Hit. Happy Ten Years with Jungkook y'all💜✨

Now let's proceed with the chapter. Happy reading...

"Can I kiss you, Kim Taehyung?"

As soon as the question leaves Jungkook's mouth, Taehyung looks at him with wide, doe eyes. He is surprised and honestly very nervous. But at the same time, he is excited too. He knows that he likes Jungkook and he is now wondering how the ravenette's lips would feel against his own.

Taehyung nods softly, making the older smile. Jungkook holds Taehyung's waist tightly and pulls him closer, if that was even possible. He uses his other hand to cup his cheek. The both of them stare in each other's eyes and Taehyung feels as if the other boy can see his soul right through his eyes. Jungkook moves closer to Taehyung's face and pecks his forehead. He then kisses his both eyes and cheeks. Taehyung has his eyes closed all this while. His breathing is erratic because of the anticipation.

Jungkook smiles looking at the younger's face. He has waited for this moment for so long. He remembers all those moments where he didn't want to do anything but pull the younger closer to himself and kiss him. I think I really like him.

"Are you going to kiss me or not?" He hears Taehyung's impatient voice. The boy is now glaring at the older boy. He tries to put up an intimidating look on his face but in Jungkook's opinion, he just looks cuter.

Jungkook chuckles and slowly closes the gap between their mouths. Taehyung takes a sharp breath as he feels a pair of soft but slightly chapped lips against his own. He closes his eyes again, feeling the moment.

Jungkook presses his lips against the younger's softly and slowly moves his mouth. Taehyung tries to do the same but since it is his first kiss, he doesn't know what to do, so he just follows Jungkook's lead.