42.

Didn't I just update a few hours ago? I'm spoiling you all😂😂

Jungkook continues to ring the doorbell of Hoseok's house until the older opens the door for him. It's past 11:30 PM and Hoseok is shocked to see Jungkook standing in front of him at this hour.

"Are you going to keep staring at me or are you gonna let me in?" Jungkook asks, a little frustrated. Hoseok makes out that something must have happened otherwise Jungkook never behaves like this.

Hoseok moves aside to give way to the younger to enter. Once he is inside, Jungkook throws himself at the couch. He closes his eyes and a heavy sigh leaves his mouth.

"What's the matter, Jungkook?" Hoseok finally asks. As he is about to take a seat next to him, Jungkook asks him to bring some water from him. Hoseok looks at him as if he has seen a ghost. Jungkook never asks his hyungs to do anything for him. He does everything himself.

"You know I'm not your servant, right?" Hoseok says, trying to lighten up the mood as he passes a bottle of water to him.

"But you'd do it for Ami noona anyway. So you can do it for your dongsaeng too." Jungkook pouts and Hoseok rolls his eyes, "Stop bringing Ami in every conversation we have or else I'll have to drag Taehyung too." Hoseok says playfully but this sentence brings a serious expression on the other boy's face.

"Hyung, I need to tell you something but promise me you won't tell Namjoon hyung about it." Jungkook says. Hoseok raises his eyebrows. He sits down close to the ravenette and wonders what is it that they need to hide from Namjoon. The three boys have never had any secrets from each other.

"Your roommate is not here, right?" Jungkook asks and the older boy shakes his head.

"Kim Seokjin knows that I am JK." Jungkook says after taking a deep breath.

"Of course, everyone knows you are JK." Hoseok says, without really getting what Jungkook is trying to say. When the ravenette stares at him with his lips pursed, only then it clicks to Hoseok.

"What? Are you saying that he knows that Jeon Jungkook is JK?" Hoseok screams. He prays internally for this to not be true but when Jungkook nods his head, Hoseok doesn't know what to say.

"Oh my God! How... What do we do now, Jungkook? What if he tells everyone about it? How did he even find out in the first place?" Hoseok throws questions after questions at the ravenette.

"Actually today at the Music Bank, he took me to a corner and..."

Flashback

"You know exactly what I mean, Jungkook." Seokjin says, staring at the ravenette with a cold expression.

"H-How?"

"Am I wrong?" When Seokjin asks this, Jungkook has no words. To him, it feels like there's no point in denying now. He gently shakes his head while staring at the ground. He feels like a child who has been caught stealing chocolates.

"But how did you find out, hyung?" Jungkook asks. He thought he had taken enough measures to make sure Seokjin doesn't catch him.

"I'm not stupid, Jungkook. I have met you as Taehyung's friend quite a few times and I have also seen you at Music Bank as JK. I already had my suspicions since we are close. Anyone would be suspicious if they spend some time with you. When I saw Namjoon at Jimin's place, I did not buy anything that you all said. I remember seeing Hoseok when we shot the first episode of Music Bank together so I knew there can't be such a big coincidence. A few episodes ago, I heard you talking to Taehyung on the phone and that made me sure who you really are. No one but Jungkook would call my brother 'baby'. Not that I have a problem with that but it was at that moment I realized that JK in reality stands for Jungkook." Seokjin finishes speaking and Jungkook doesn't have any point to argue with him.