30.

Did you all make butter cards too?

Chimmy
I heard what happened today
R u okay?

Taehyung stares at his phone when he sees the message. He can't believe that Jimin actually texted him first. A part of him was very happy that his friend approached him and asked him how he was doing but the other part thought that if Jimin could text him, he could have done it too.

But the good thing is that someone texted and Taehyung is glad about it. He immediately starts typing a reply.

Taehyung
I'm alright now
Thanks for asking

Chimmy
I'm glad
Don't you think we should
talk?

Taehyung
Omg
Yes
I do
Should I call you?

Chimmy
There's a lot to talk abt
Let's do it face to face

Taehyung
Okay

Chimmy
And Taehyung?

Taehyung
Yes?

Chimmy
I'm sorry

Taehyung
I know
I'm sorry too

Chimmy
It's all good I think
We were both wrong
So we should talk it out
and sort it

Taehyung
Yes
I don't want us to fight

Chimmy
Neither do I
Let's talk tmrw
I gtg
Ttyl

Taehyung
C ya later

Chimmy
Yes
Take care

Taehyung
You too

Taehyung keeps his phone aside. He feels happy. Just a couple of messages from his best friend have made him feel good. He decides that it's enough and he will fix things with Jimin tomorrow.

"Taehyung!" He hears his mom's voice from the kitchen. She walks in the living room with a some freshly baked cookies that he likes a lot.

"How's your ankle, honey?" His mother asks. His parents were supposed to go on another mission but they decided to take an off for a week so that they could spend some quality time with their sons. It turned out to be a good idea that they stayed as Taehyung hurt himself and they would be worried a lot about him if they were not home.