57.

Double update because I want to finish publishing this book asap.

One month later...

A month passes by in a jiffy. Jungkook has been busy with his physiotherapy sessions along with working on the case. The police allowed him to release the video he shot earlier so he was able to bring the matter in the eyes of the public soon. Of course he had blurred out the faces of all his friends and himself.

Everyone was shocked to know that something like this was going on in Seoul for such a long time and the media didn't even come to know about  it let alone talk about it. This incident soon became a hot topic of discussion among people and everyone followed it closely, making Jungkook more popular than he already was.

When Jungkook talked to the gang leader, he found out why his brother had kidnapped Taehyung six years ago. It was because the leader of the other gang was paid a huge amount of money to do that by a high ranking special forces officer. It was during the time Taehyung's father was going to be promoted to be the chief but since the other man was hungry for power, he bribed the gang and shook hands with the leader to get Taehyung kidnapped.

Taehyung's father was in charge for catching the gang but because his own son got kidnapped, his hands were tied down. He couldn't do much knowing that his son's life is in the hands of those horrible monsters. The case got more complex and the son if the biggest business tycoon of Korea, Jeon Jungkook, got kidnapped too. Taehyung's father was considered inefficient and not promoted to be the chief.

The corrupt man who had bribed the gang became the chief then but he backstabbed the gang and got them arrested as soon as he became the chief. Because, one, he wanted to prove that he was more efficient than Taehyung's father. Two, he didn't want the gang members to open their mouths.

When Jungkook asked the gang leader why he is telling him all this- confessing everything about the kidnapping, drugs and prostitutions, the man said he has nothing to lose now.

Jungkook unraveled everything. It was hard for everyone, specially Taehyung and Jimin. But everything was finally over now. The corrupt officer got arrested and Jimin's court hearing was also in his favor. He was proven not guilty because it was proven that he was forced to deliver drugs. He also got no share with the profits and no payment to do it whatsoever. The videos of Jimin being threatened were also found so the court decided that the pink haired boy wasn't at fault at all. It was just a few days ago when Jungkook finally decided to talk to Jimin about the matter. He was really angry at him but he did not let his anger control him and saved Jimin from the mess first. When everything was finally over, he demanded answers from his younger brother.

He asked him why he didn't trust him enough and tell him about his problems and all Jimin could say was that he didn't want to burden Jungkook with his stuff as he is already doing a lot for him. But the ravenette argued that he could have solved the problem because he had the power and sources to do so and no one would have gotten hurt in the end. Jimin also stated that even Jungkook didn't trust him and kept his identity a secret. They argued for hours straight but then Namjoon told them that both of them were in the wrong and they should just forgive each other and not keep secrets anymore. They agreed to this and now they are all happy with their trouble free life.

Today is a special day for them. Taehyung had accepted the offer by HYBE corporation and auditioned for the talent hunt show too. He had been selected and the talent hunt show is starting today. To say Taehyung is nervous is an understatement but everyone has been cheering him on a lot. Yoongi, Seokjin and Namjoon gave him a pep talk too while Jungkook and Jimin took him out for a walk in the morning and they had breakfast together as well.