20.

"Hey how about this line?" Jimin nudges Taehyung with his elbow and shows him his notebook.

"You are my soulmate." Taehyung reads the line that is written in his friend's notebook and then looks at Jimin. "I thought we were writing a song about friendship and not love."

"Friends can be soulmates." Jimin slams his hand on the table and glares at Taehyung who is laughing, his boxy smile on display.

"You should smile more, Tae. Your smile is really pretty." Jimin says smiling at him and Taehyung nods happily.

"Hey, you two! What are you guys doing?" Baekhyun takes a seat next to the two boys.

"Oh we're just working on the song, you know?" Taehyung says.

"For the music class?" Baekhyun asks.

"Yeah. Who's your partner? Aren't you supposed to be working on your own assignment?" Jimin asks. He honestly doesn't want to be with Baekhyun because of Jungkook but he cannot just ask him to leave. Specially when he did not talk to Taehyung about it yet.

"Are you trying to make me leave, Jimin?" Baekhyun raises his eyebrows at him.

"I wouldn't dare. I'm just concerned for your assignment since, you know as a friend, I don't want you to be a defaulter." Jimin smiles at Baekhyun and the other two boys sense that there is something wrong with the tone that Jimin just used. Taehyung keeps in mind to ask him later.

"It doesn't seem like concern to me though." Baekhyun mumbles. Taehyung is about to say something but his phone vibrates. It's a message from Jungkook.

Kookie🍪
I think I clearly told u
not to be late
Where are you?

Taehyung looks at the time. Shit! I am ten minutes late. Jungkook would eat me alive. Taehyung quickly stands up.

"Jiminie, can you pack my stuff and keep it with yourself until I come back?" He asks hurriedly.

"Why? Are you going somewhere?"

"Broadcasting room. I'm late. Jungkook must be mad with anger right now." Taehyung says worriedly.

"Oh damn! All the best, soulmate." The pink haired boy laughs. Taehyung rushes towards the broadcasting room which is located in another building. He bumps into a few people while running and even earns a few death glares from the boyfriends of the girls he bumped into, who by the way didn't seem to mind any kind of physical contact with the breathtakingly beautiful boy, Kim Taehyung.

After a few minutes, Taehyung is standing in front of the door of the broadcasting room. It's been ten days since he agreed to be an announcer. He's been training and learning stuff about broadcasting for the past ten days and he has seen a completely different side of Jeon Jungkook inside the broadcasting room. He realized how much the ravenette loves what he does. He is very passionate about the whole thing and he does not like people making mistakes. As the head of the club, he is strict too but all the members like him and are inspired by him. He has seen a strict Jungkook inside the broadcasting room but he has also seen a sweet version of him outside the room. Yes, apparently a sweet side of Jungkook does exist but Taehyung has never seen him showing it to anyone else other than himself and that makes the blonde boy feel happy and confused at the same time.

Suddenly the door of the broadcasting room opens and Jaehyun steps out. He looks worriedly at Taehyung who is gasping for air. "Are you okay, Taehyung?" The other boy asks.

"Yeah, I just... k-kind of ran to... get h-here." Taehyung says trying to catch his breath. Jaehyun looks at the blonde boy with pity and pats his shoulder.