47.

'Dear JK,

Hello, this is Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin's brother. We met the other day at Music Bank. I don't know if you remember me or not. I hope you do though.

I am writing this email because I need your help. There is something very important that I need to discuss with someone and I think you would be able to help me. I understand if you think I'm just pranking you to talk to you because I'm a fan but it's not the case.

I really do need your help. Maybe you could help me save my friend from all his miseries. I hope you see this email and give me a positive reply.

- Kim Taehyung'

Jungkook finishes reading the email. He has a frown on his face as he wonders why Taehyung is suddenly writing him an email like this. He mentioned in the email that his friend needs his help. But which friend? Jungkook knows all of Taehyung's friends.

He cannot think about anyone other than Baekhyun. Maybe someone found out about him and Chanyeol?

Other than him, no one should be in misery, not that Jungkook knows of. He decides to reply to Taehyung. Even if it wasn't something important, he still would have. Or would it be too suspicious if he did? He doesn't care about all this and decides to just get back to the younger.

'Hi, Taehyung!

I hope I'm not late in replying. If it's something I can help you with, I would be glad to do that. So what's the matter?

-JK'

Jungkook waits for a reply for a while but when it doesn't come, he decides to work on his latest video instead. It's late, so obviously Taehyung must be sleeping already.

When Taehyung wakes up the next day, he feels very happy. After all, JK replied to his email. He is still surprised that he saw it but be emailed him on his business mail id which people usually don't ignore.

What if Namjoon hyung saw it too? Taehyung needs to make sure that Namjoon doesn't come to know about it. He would beg JK if that's what it takes to keep Namjoon away from this case.

Taehyung types another email which says that they should talk about this in private and not over the email. He sends it and now he prays that JK agrees to meet him or something. But most probably it won't be that easy to convince JK for the same.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung! Bring your ass over here right this instant." Seokjin shouts from the living room. Taehyung wonders what happened and he walks out of his room. He sees Seokjin standing there in a really cool outfit. It seems as if he is going out somewhere.

 It seems as if he is going out somewhere