50.

"Because the guy who was kidnapped along with you was me." Jungkook drops yet another bomb on Taehyung.

"Are you k-kidding me right now?" Taehyung asks and the ravenette shakes his head making the younger very shocked.

"T-The boy w-who helped me after they t-tortured me was y-you?" Taehyung feels happy but also betrayed at the same time. He remembers the horrible day when he last saw Jungkook six years ago. The gang members had beaten Taehyung like an animal but they dared not touch Jungkook. While he was bleeding and crying silently for people to show mercy on him, the gang had taken Jungkook away and Taehyung remembers that he never came back. Later he got to know that the only person who filled him with hope was saved and that he was left alone.

"You left me there, Kookie. I was... in that hell for so long." Taehyung says absent mindedly. His mind is occupied with all the bad memories from the past six years.

"I was so alone and my only hope was gone." Taehyung wipes his tears roughly and looks at Jungkook, "You only decided to reveal your identity to me because I told you something related to Jimin. You wanted to save him that's why you agreed. Did you ever think about me? Did you even remember the pathetic boy who was tortured like an animal by that gang? Did you even wonder if I was alive or not?" Taehyung doesn't care about his tears anymore. He is crying hard and seeing him like this breaks Jungkook's heart.

"No, Tae. I always thought about you. It was after that incident that I decided to start the YouTube channel because when I got to know that you were 'dead' I thought it was my fault. I wish I could save you but-"

"I missed you, Kookie. I never knew your name or anything because I didn't talk but you were my only hope back then. I guess you still are. I missed you so fucking much. I know I sound selfish and I should be happy that at least you didn't have to stay in that hell of a place for so long but... but it was really difficult for me. The only person who cared for me even back then was gone. I... I almost gave up. I... I" Taehyung can't continue anymore. Because of sobbing, he can't form proper sentences. But he is really glad that Jungkook was saved too and didn't have to go through the same thing as Taehyung. He feels like some of his words are deceiving him right now but can you really blame him? He went through a lot and he doesn't know what to say or how to react. His emotions are all over the place.

Jungkook walks closer to him and wraps his arms around him, pulling him closer. They stay like that for a while but Taehyung parts away when he calms down a little.

"I'm going home, Jungkook. It's pretty late." Taehyung says, avoiding eye contact.

"But I think we should talk, Tae."

"Yeah, I know we should. But not now, please. It's already too much for me to take in."

"But Taehyung-"

"I just want some alone time, Jungkook. We can talk later. I promise."

"You're not just leaving me, right Tae?" Jungkook asks a little scared.

Taehyung smiles faintly at him, "I can't, Kookie. I love you. I'm just very sad and kind of disappointed right now. I just... can't talk about it right now."

Jungkook nods. He also thinks that its better that the two of them talk after they have calmed down. It would be for the best.