9.

It's Friday today. Taehyung is happy that after today, he doesn't have to go to college for two days. He can finally enjoy his day at home and relax. Maybe he could even spend the entire day in Jin's private pool. It would be fun.

"Hey, Tae!" He sees his pink haired friend running towards him.

"Hey Jiminie!" Taehyung brightly smiles at him.

"Okay so you remember we are going to that event tomorrow, right?" Jimin asks him excitedly and Taehyung nods. He cannot deny the fact that even he is excited and why wouldn't he be? He would see Jin there and JK would be attending the event too. He didn't tell Jin because he doesn't want his brother's overprotective mode to kick in.

"I do." He says.

"Yes, so I'm going to pick you up at six tomorrow."

"You don't need to pick me." Taehyung says with panic in his voice. He hasn't told Jimin where he lives and if he tells him that he lives in Hannam the Hills currently, his friend would question him about his family and stuff and Taehyung doesn't want people to know who his brother is just yet.

"Let's meet at Subway? We'll eat and then go. I feel like going there." Taehyung says and his friend agrees.

"Okay. So I'll see you tomorrow. I'll get going now." Jimin says and Taehyung wonders where Jimin goes everyday after college. They never spend time after college. They just did once when they went to McDonald's.

"Y-yeah. See you tomorrow." He says and Jimin waves at him before leaving. Taehyung sighs and walks to his locker to grab some stuff he needs before going home. For the past four days, Taehyung has been going home alone. It was difficult to convince Jin at first as his brother said he should avail the facilities he provides him. But Taehyung somehow convinced his brother and now he goes by himself. He strolls around before going home and he feels happy about it. He really feels that he has got some freedom.

"Hey, Taehyung!" The blonde boy's body stiffens when he realizes who just called him. It's none other than Jeon Jungkook.

"Oh, hey Jungkook." He says expecting the elder to either taunt him or make fun of him but neither of that happens. He sees the ravenette walk closer to him and stand beside him, leaning his shoulder against the lockers.

"I need to ask you something." The raven head says.

"What is it?"

"Do you know where Jimin goes after college everyday?"

"No. Why?"

"I'm just curious." Jungkook says, "Maybe I should just follow him."

"And why would you do that?" Taehyung turns towards the other male completely and crosses his arms across his chest.

"Why not?"

"It's literally his life. How can you follow him like that? There's something called privacy." Taehyung says while Jungkook just stares at the boy in front of him. Whenever the blonde boy tries to appear tough, strong and angry, he just ends up looking cute.

"Okay, I'll respect his privacy. But..." the ravenette says and takes a step closer to the blonde boy, making him take a step backwards.

"B-But?" Taehyung is suddenly nervous.

"But I need to take my mind off Jimin to stop the urge of going after him." Jungkook says and takes a step closer again, "So you should come with me. We can maybe, you know... hang out together?"

"Y-You want to h-hang out with me?" Taehyung still can't believe what he just heard. Why would Jungkook want to hang out with him? Isn't he already too cool for him and has his own group of friends who are as cool as him?