60.

"So everyone, this is the last week of the show. After this week, one of you will be signed by our company and will be working with us. The other two will go on their own ways and I'm sure they will do something good in life as well." The host of the show says.

"But today, we want you to be motivated enough. We want you to be encouraged and do your very best for the rest of the week. And for that we have a special guest joining us. Please welcome, Suga!" The host announces. The three boys cheer and clap for the rapper. Yoongi enters through the back door. He has a smile on his face and some shopping bags in his hands.

He keeps them aside and hugs the boys one by one. "Thank you for having me here. I've been following this show for a while now and I really wanted to meet you all."

The three finalists excitedly tell him how happy they are to have Yoongi with them. "There are a couple of things that I want to say." He starts, "I want you all to know that no matter what happens after a week, no matter you win or lose, just remember where it all began. Just remember how far you've come. You are talented and being the finalist of this show is a proof of that. You guys are doing great and working so hard. I wish you all the best for the grand finale. Do your best. Choose the songs you're going to perform wisely. I hope the best one wins."

Yoongi says a few more encouraging words and then he says, "I didn't want to come empty handed here so I brought something for you all. I hope you like it." He gives the shopping bags to the boys who excitedly look for what's inside. There are branded shoes for everyone.

"I bought the same thing as I didn't want one of you to get jealous with what someone else got." Yoongi laughs.

"We're not children, sunbae. And these shoes are really cool." Taeyong says.

"I'm glad you like them."

They shoot for another half an hour and once the shooting finally wraps up, Taehyung hurries towards Yoongi. He is so happy to see him. "Hey hyung!" He excitedly greets him. Yoongi smiles at his cute behavior.

"Hi Tae! How are you doing?" Yoongi asks as he pats at the seat next to him for the younger to sit down.

"I'm good. I can't wait to get out of here." Taehyung replies while sitting down.

"You hate this place that much?"

"I don't hate this place. After all this is the place where everything started. I got recognition, sang songs and stuff because I came here so I like this place. I would miss it even. But I don't like the people I'm sharing this place with." Taehyung tells him honestly. He is glad he can talk about what's on in his mind as there is no one around them.

"Why? What happened?"

"It's just that Lee Taeyong is a very cocky guy. He keeps getting on my nerves and keeps telling me that I wouldn't make it. He's been so mean to me since the first week." Taehyung says angrily but then he pouts and looks cute as ever.

"If he's been like that since the first week and you're still here as one of the finalists, I'm sure you've already proven to him that you are more capable than what he thinks." Yoongi puts his hand on the younger's shoulder and smiles at him.

"I guess you're right. He's just trying to make me feel less confident. I won't feel that way. I can't let him get his way." Taehyung says with determination.

"Wow, look at you suddenly being so confident."

"Should I not be?"

"You should but there's something different about you right now. Hmm... what is it, Tae? You're glowing." Yoongi states. Taehyung cheeks immediately turn red and he looks away.