Fight Me

(Y/N)

       I smiled, looking over as Tommy filled buckets with water. Our sand castle was coming along, slowly but surely, and Tommy seemed genuinely happy. That's all I could ask for.

I felt someone scoot closer to me and huffed, glancing into the beady eyes of a smiley face.

"What."

He shrugged, "You're very interesting."

"You're weird."

"Thank you."

"It wasn't a compliment, dick-wad."

He hummed. "Did the voices teach you that insult?"

"No, my books did. How fucking stupid are you?"

"I didn't think you cuss this much."

"I only cuss when I don't like something."

"Oh? So what, you don't like me? Why? Do I make you feel scared?" He leaned closer to me and I placed my index finger to his forehead, pushing him back with a dramatically disgusted look on my face.

"No, dip-shit. You're just ugly."

He looked at me unamused. For not having a face he sure is expressive. "Yeah? Well fuck you."

I hummed, "Okay Mr. 'I don't have a clever come back so I'm just going to throw around random insults'."

"Why you little-"

"I got the water!" Tommy yelled, holding the buckets as he trudged towards us, a large grin adorning his face.

I shoved Dream away, smiling brightly at the blonde. "Awesome! What part of this sand castle are we making next?"

He hummed, plopping himself next to me, careful not to get me wet. "Well, we can make the tower things."

"Ooh. Sounds great!"

I heard snickering coming from the grown man behind me and turned, seeing him with his fist coming down towards the precious built Tommy and I were making. What a bitch. Before I knew it my hand had collided with his pristine mask, making a cracking sound as he flinched away, keeping the castle safe.

"Dream? (Y/N)!" Tommy took a moment to process what had happened before attempting to pull me back, away from, the now very pissed, Dream.

"What the fuck?!" He held his hands up to his mask that now had a long crack running through it. "Tommy! Keep this bitch on a fucking leash, they're feral!"

I stuck up my middle finger, "Compare me to a dog one more time and we're having serious problems, jackass."

Dream got up, making sure his face covering won't fall apart. "We already have serious problems. Bitch."

I chucked, gently pushing Tommy away as I got up as well. "Oh yeah? Good."

"(Y/N)... please, stop it. You're just going to get hurt."

I held up my hand, shushing the boy, "I know what I'm doing, Tommy."

Dream laughed, "You can't fight me."

"I'm pretty alright at fighting when I want to be."

"Well, I'm not just pretty alright. I'm a god at combat."

I faked a yawn. "Ok, whatever you say."

He shook his head, "Fine. Think you're better than me?"

"Yup."

"Okay." He placed a foot securely behind him, bringing up his arms. "Let's fight then."

"Guys, stop. Please! I don't want my friend hurting each other."

I smiled, patting Tommy on the head before stepping further from him and the sand castle. "I'm being safe, dude. Don't worry."

I nodded to Dream a smile across my face. "Ready when you are."

Without a word he dashed towards me, hurling his fist forwards. A unconscious part of my brain forced me to spring to the side at just the right moment, throwing the man off guard. The sand caused him to slip and I took advantage of this, punching him in the ribs. He hissed but swung around, reckless but hitting me in the jaw. Letting myself turn from his hit I raised my leg, colliding it with his stomach, making him groan. Letting myself spin wasn't the best move, however, as he took advantage of my own off balanced state and swung a kick at me, trying to throw me to the floor. Again, some instinct kicked in and I did a backflip, avoiding his leg.

He panted, stepping back. "You're better than I thought."

"Cool." I made a false hit towards him, kicking him in the shin when he tried to cover his face. "I already know I'm better than you, though."

"No you're not." He tried to mimicked what I had just done, making me side step and leave him standing awkwardly with his legs spread too wide for balance.

"Really?" I grabbed his shoulders and harshly swung my knee upwards, between his legs. "Because I'm pretty sure I've hurt you more than you've hurt me."

He yelped, curling involuntarily and falling to his side. "That was low."

"Yeah. That's why I used my knee." I stepped away, glancing down at him. "So, God of combat. How does it feel to be beaten down by a (y/a)?"

"You cheated."

"There were no rules so how could I cheat? Try being less rash next time. I'm not even your friend and I'm embarrassed."

He groaned, slowly siting up. "I'm going to fucking kill you."

"I'd like to see you try." I smiled. "Bitch."