Confession

(Y/N)

It was dark and cold as Tommy and I made our way through the Tundra. It was starting to snow so walking was getting more and more difficult.

I hesitantly tugged down at his hand, pulling him to a stop as I trudged through the snow behind him. "Tommy... It's getting really cold and hard to walk. If we find a spot, can we rest?"

He groaned, "No. I don't want to."

"Tommy, please? I'm really tired." Honestly, it's on me for forcing my self to get less sleep. However, I simply couldn't keep going for much longer.

He turned and looked at me. He glanced over my face before meeting my eyes and sighing. "Fine," he moved back over to me and took Aster, who was now asleep, into one arm. He then grabbed my hand with his free one. "I think there's a large hill nearby. There should be a cave or something we can rest in. Can you go for a little bit longer?"

I nodded, teeth chattering, "Yeah. Okay."

He wrapped his arm around my torso and helped me walk the remaining distance. We found a small cave like area quickly and lucky for us, there were no mobs.

Once he had me and Aster seated on the side of the cave furthest from the opening, Tommy stood. "I'm going to go find some fire wood. You and Aster wait here."

     I grabbed his sleeve before he could move away. "No you aren't. It's too cold. Besides, it's warm enough down here."

     He sighed and sat down next to me, letting me lean against his shoulder. "Fine. Only because you said so."

     I rolled my eyes, "Okay. Whatever makes you listen."

     There was a long, content silence that hung between us. After a while I felt him tug one of my hands gently into his lap and he started to play with my fingers.

     "(Y/N)?"

     "Yeah?"

     "Why..." He closed his eyes and looked for the words. "Why do you still hang out with me? Dream killed you and I know you didn't like Techno at first. Yet you still came back and stayed with me." He sighed. "Sorry, I just don't get it."

     I blinked, "Oh. Tommy..." I sat up straighter, gently holding his hands in mine. "I..." Fuck. How do you tell someone you care about them a lot without letting them know that you- care about them. A lot. Beyond platonically. Oh, fuck it. Our friendship isn't so fragile that it'll break so easily. "You remember that one time you told me about how there's that one special person that... you want to protect. Make sure they're as happy as you can make them? Someone you always want to be around?"

     "Y-yeah?"

     "Well, you're um... you're my that person." I started moving my hands away as I blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry if that's weird. It's just that you asked and I wanted to give my honest answer. I'm sorry-"

     "(Y/N)..." he grabbed my hands back and smiled at me. "You like me?"

     I gulped and mumbled quietly, "Yes."

    He let out a little laugh. "I like you too."

     "What?"

     "What do you mean, what? I like you. Y'know, like- like like you."

     I grinned, "Okay, I get it. You don't have to say like a gazillion times."

     "Hey! I was trying to make a point. We had a moment and you ruined it."

     "Oh. Sorry." I leaned onto his shoulder. "I hope you can forgive me."

     "Fine. Just this once."

     I hummed, "Thank you."

     "You sound tired. Are you going to sleep?"

     I nodded, "Yeah, I think so."

     "Alright." He hesitantly placed an arm around me. "Goodnight."  

     "Goodnight."

     "Oh, I should probably mention. I don't actually have a bunch of girlfriends. So... you don't need to worry."

      I smiled, eyes closed. "I know, Tommy. You don't have to tell me."

     "Good. Wait- what?!"

(A/N)
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH OMG
All of ya'll are very poggers.
Anyways, have a great day/night!!! :D