Blonde Boy by the Bay

(Y/N)

     I awoke the next day just before sunrise and to a small drizzle outside. I began cooking some more meat for me and packing some smacks for the pup. Pretty soon he would have a name. I'm quite excited really. Once the food was ready and I had stacked it away safely in my satchel I went back to my bed and nudged the small wolf awake.

     "Hey there, buddy. We're going exploring today. You ready?" My only response was the small head pressing against my palms. I smiled and picked him up before setting off through the forest.

     I walked for a while, enjoying the sunset as the puppy enthusiastically glanced around from the safety of my arms. I could just begin to make out the homes of the small village on the out skirts of the plains when the puppy hopped out of my arms. I panicked for a moment before chasing after him, only to find his rolling around in a bed of flowers. Aster to be specific. I smiled and bent down, picking one and placing it on his head before picking him back up.

     "Aster then, huh?" I asked him as he barked at me. I laughed and smiled. "Okay then Aster, what do you think about fishing?" He barked again, making me laugh more, relieved I had one friend.

     I walked towards the village and noticed the rain was picking up a bit more. Aster didn't seem to mind and neither did I as I used one hand to carefully pull my hood over my head. We went through the village without any conversation, considering most of the residents there were sheltering from the rain, and made our way towards the shallow lake near the abandoned Nether portal. 

     I as I made my way towards the sea I could see the figures of three people. Strange, I've never seen others this close to my home except the villagers. Even the pink and blonde haired men in the tundra stayed far away from me. I went a but closer just to be be able to make out their general features.

     One was a young boy who seemed to be my age. He had bright blonde hair and what appeared to be bright blue eyes. His red and white shirt was drenched with rain and he slouched over in the cold wind.

     The man he was talking to was tall, and was the only on with armor. He wore the metallic purple suit over a green hoodie and jeans. He had a strange white mask over his face. All the things he wore also glowed a faint purple, signifying that it had been enchanted. I was surprised. These people must have come from a very rich land for them to have such good stuff.

     The last man was quite curious. He floated above the ground and seemed to be transparent. He wore a cute yellow sweater that was dry despite the weather and adorned a red beanie over his puffy brown hair. His skin was also a light shade of grey. Perhaps he is a type of mob I have not yet encountered.

     I felt them beginning to move around and decided to take my leave, for both me and Aster's sake. They could be dangerous and lord knows I am in no state to fight something dangerous.