22 Portrait

Chaeyoung's POV

I decided to have my own art class and stayed in the art room alone. I prepared the materials needed for my painting and a familiar figure caught my attention in the garden which made me peeked behind the curtains.

I immediately took my pencil and sketch pad to start sketching the person I saw while secretly looking at the window. A few minutes later, the person suddenly disappeared from my sight so I decided to go in the restroom.

I came back in the art room and opened the door revealing Mina who's holding and staring at my sketch pad but it was close. I run towards her and took it away from her.

"What are you doing here?", I asked calmly

"Can't I be here?", she asked back and raised her eyebrows

"Did you touch my things?"

"Is that yours?", she pointed at my sketch pad

"Stop answering my questions with your questions", I put back my materials on the bag and immediately left the room

I took a deep sighed and hoped that she didn't touch my things without my permission.

Mina's POV

I told the girls that I'll go ahead in the art room but end up staying in the garden which was next to the art room.

I sat on the grass and sighed in relief because I'm the only one who's here and the air was so refreshing.

I looked around and stood up when I saw the roses near the bench. I picked one and smelled it like a perfume.

A few minutes later, I decided to go in the art room and noticed a sketch pad when I enter the room.

Maybe someone was in a hurry and have forgotten to put it back on their bag . I opened and was amazed by the drawings on the sketch pad.

I suddenly paused when I saw a familiar face was sketched which lead me to seconds of deep thought and immediately closed it when I heard the door opened but failed to put it back on the easel and couldn't removed my stare on it.

I felt the person entered the room and run towards me to take away the sketch pad from my hand which was Chae.

"What are you doing here?", he asked

"Can't I be here?"

"Did you touch my things?"

"Is that yours?", I pointed at the sketch pad

"Stop answering my questions with your questions", he put back his materials on the bag and immediately left the room

I watched him leaving the room and saw Jihyo entering with the others. She asked what were Chae doing here and I shrugged my shoulders telling that I have no idea either.

The art class has began but I keep staring at the window and just realized that the sketch I saw earlier
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Was me?
.
.
.
.
.
But why?

What's up with him for sketching me? Does it mean anything to him? To me? It's my first to see myself being sketch by someone 'cause I never dared accepting any gifts from my suitors.