30 Sana & Tzuyu

Sana's POV

You told me to stop bothering you and yet you help me treating my wound.

You told me to break up with Mark and thought maybe you like me but I found out he's been cheating on me when I stalk him.

You suddenly appeared out of nowhere and helped me when I was breaking up with my boyfriend.

And now you're asking to have a date with me? Are you using drugs or what??

You could just tell me straight on the face if you don't like me instead of saying you didn't want to hurt me either way that would still hurt.

I throw his handkerchief on the trash bin and left.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yah~ He just gave you his handkerchief! I went back to pick it up on the trash bin.

"I'm sorry if I throw you",  I hugged the handkerchief and let the other students watched me

What am I doing? I looked like a crazy woman who just got out of the psychiatric hospital. Hahaha!

I lay down on the bed when I got home and received a message from him.

From: Tzuyoda 👿
S

ee you in the xxx Amusement
Park at 3 o'clock of the afternoon

I didn't replied on his message and hugged my pillow tightly. I really don't understand you.

"You'll wait for nothing tomorrow",  I murmured
---------

I looked at my phone and it's already 2:30 pm. I tried to stop thinking about the date and kicked in the air because of frustration.

"I hate you!!",  I exclaimed and stood up from the bed and prepared myself to go in the park

Time Check: 4:00 pm

I found him sitting on the bench upon my arrival but I just hid on a tree behind him.

It's been an hour and yet he's still waiting for me to come? I decided to walk away and let him be.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ugh! I hate you!!

I run towards him and he immediately approached me.

"You're here",  he smiled but I looked away

"Why are you still here? Why you didn't leave when I'm still not around?",  I asked blankly

"I told you, I'll wait until the day ends"

Aren't you going to give me roses? Or chocolates? Or what? 'Cause it's our first date Tzu, so sweet. Very sweet of you.

"Shall we?",  he asked and I just nodded

We start riding different rides and I enjoy all of them but everytime we get off I only gives him a poker face which making him to look down.

"Are you hungry?",  he asked and I just nodded again

"Let's have our dinner there",  he pointed the restaurant

We eat peacefully and he brought me to the hillside of the park when we're done.

I was scared because you'll only see the two of us and the lamp posts. We successfully climb the hill and was startled of what I've seen.

 We successfully climb the hill and was startled of what I've seen