49

Sana's POV

"Your family should better stay and sleep here",   Mom suggested

"I'm sorry for causing trouble",  Mrs. Chou apologized

"It's okay my in-laws",  mom smiled

"The maids will assist you in your rooms but what about him?",  Mom pointed at Tzuyu and they took a glanced at me

"Don't worry 'cause I'll be the one who's going to take care of him",  I smiled and they nodded

They went upstairs and the maids clean up the dining room, on the other hand, I brought Tzuyu in my room.

"Why did you accept my dad's challenge to keep up drinking with them? He was only teasing you",  I murmured

"We look like a married couple in the movies, the wife will take care of her drunken husband",  I added and opened the door of my bedroom

I helped him lay down carefully on the bed and cleansed him with warm water. I slowly unbutton his sleeve revealing his six pack abs.

"It's getting hot in here",  I whispered and fanned myself

"Stop what you're about to think!!",  I cupped my face and shook my head

I turned on the aircon even if it's already snowing in South Korea.

"I'll try my best not to take advantage of you",  I took a deep and sat at the corner of my bed
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Finally!"

I'm done changing his clothes without the help of anyone but I just confirmed what Nayeon unnie talk about my boyfriends perfect body figure.

I was about to stand up but he suddenly pulled me which made me on top of him and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"T-Tzu---"

"I~ love you~ Sana~",  he looked at me straight in the eyes and fell asleep

I stood up as my face start to heat up 'cause I felt something down there on his lower part. I slapped both sides of my face and bit my lower lip.

"Yah! Stop what you're going to think a while ago!!"

I went to the restroom and change into sleeping wear. His sling bag on the floor caught my attention when I came out.

I suddenly become curious of what's inside and tried investigating on it.

"Huh?",  I stared at what I took out from the bag

It's my necklace.

The necklace that I've been trying hard to find after a month when our classes has began.

How did you found it?

I lost it when I was stalking you and you'd a chance of catching me but luckily my maid help me escape by getting your attention.

You chose to help her instead of knowing your stalker, you're such a gentleman and the most honest person that I've ever met. Everytime I see you, I can't help but to fall in love with you deeply.

I just realized that I've lost the necklace when I arrive home which made me come back to the places where I stalk you and failed to find it.

I even cried in front of my parents for losing it because I treasure that necklace a lot. My grandmother gave it to me as a gift when I graduated from primary education.

And afterall this time you're keeping it.

I put the necklace back from his bag and lay down next to him. I'll ask and tell you about the necklace when you wake up later.

I turned around to face him and watched him sleep peacefully.

I'm so lucky to have you.

A boy who's trying his best to fight back the other side of him when it triggers because of my careless acts.

"I love you",  I kissed him on the cheek and decided to sleep