76

Someone's POV

***flashback***

I heard the announcement and immediately send a message to my so called twin brother congratulating him when he qualified to be the tenth placer of Twice.

I left school even if the class hasn't been started and went to Dad's office.  I beg him to bring Taehyung back to the United Kingdom but he told me that he'll stay here for good.

I suggested to kill him instead but Dad disapprove and I end up doing nothing.

We suddenly heard a loud noise came from the door of Dad's office which made him alarmed and ran to check who it was instead of what it was.
----------

I watch Chae intertwined his fingers to Mina which made me jealous. She doesn't deserve somelike you it should be me, right?

I followed them secretly in the garden and hide from the gateway. They started to eat and I couldn't stop glaring at him.

He almost caught me off guard when he suddenly run towards my direction but I quickly run away and pretend

"Just wait and I'll steal her away from you",  I smirked and headed back to my room
----------

"You shouldn't have wasted your time on joining the 25th Annual JYP University Art Competition 'cause you're going to lose either way",  I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders

I took a peek at him through the glass panel of the door and grab the opportunity to ruin his artwork when he went to the restroom.

You aren't going to win against me and will never have the chance to beat someone like me who has the power and wealth.

ruined it with a sharp object and liquid substance.

I stabbed his artwork with my pen knife and poured it with the juice I bought earlier before the contest began.

"In 1st place.... Mr. Musuko Chae!"

I immediately left and punch the wall continuously until my knuckles bleed.

"It's time",  I murmured
----------

I decided to finally introduce myself to Mina and her parents on Christmas.

I arrived at the street not far away from Myoui's residence. I saw two persons in front of their gate as I walked closer which made me realize it was Mina and Chae.

I threw my gift for her and her parents when I saw them hug each other.

I unlocked my phone and took a picture of them as he kissed her on the forehead.

Perfect!

I left with a smile on my face and immediately send the photo to her parents using a dummy account.
----------

I'm so disappointed with her parent who did nothing when they receive the photos.

Aren't they worried for the future of their only daughter if she end up with a person who has nothing?

Fine!

I'll volunteer to help them easily end their relationship. Tsk.

I started to send him threat messages if he isn't going to break up with Mina and Dad helped to make everything easy to me.

My dad send a cheque to the director of our school with a letter attach on it telling that she can write any amount she'd want to take in exchange of kicking him out of the school but she didn't accept the offer.
----------

Dad immediately set a meeting for the people he'd a connection with Mina's family and friends businesses which lead to Twice disbandment.

Will you survive without your friends?

What about Mina's family?

Will it be okay for them to keep receiving threats against their daughter's life?

Of course, I also made my own move.

I paid the owner of the convenience store to fired him and offered to double the price of what the owner of the condominium building received from the people who entrusted Chae to live in their condo unit for him to leave.

Now what?

I'm starting to enjoy on what I've been doing for them to end their relationship.
----------

I continued to stalk and realized that I ain't alone on stalking the two. Chae immediately ran towards the guy with a face mask who took a picture of them but failed to catch him.

I was on the opposite side of the restaurant where they're eating and also my driver isn't far away from where Chae ran to catch the guy.
----------

At the café

I noticed her eyes were puffy and I couldn't stop myself to worry about her.

I hate him!

He isn't making you happy! You deserve to be happy but you can't be happy if you aren't with me.

I decided to join you on the table which made you stared at me. Everyone could tell she's not on the mood to talk with anyone but I try my best for her to open up with me.

"I'm going to break up with my boyfriend just like what my father want me to do from the beginning and I'm going in Japan today"

I immediately leave and called my dad's driver when Chae arrive. I order him to waste Chae's time so Mina could leave without anyone who'll try to change her mind.

The driver suddenly told me that he didn't bother to stay longer than expected so I ordered him again but this time was to kill him if ever he'll be able to chase Mina in the airport.

Everything's going on my way.

I guess February 11 is my luckiest day!

***end of flashback***