68

Momo's POV

"Hello?"

"Were you already on the plane?",  he asked

"I am",  I answered

"Don't forget to take care of yourself when I ain't with you and enjoy your trip in Japan. I hope you'll be happy even if we aren't together. I'm really going to miss you. Momo, I love you"

I was about to say I love you too but he suddenly hang up his phone. I don't know why and I looked around to see if he's still here.

Heechul hugged and kissed me on the forehead and we decided to head in the apron. We boarded and waited for hours before the plane will finally take off.

I heard my phone vibrated which made took it out and read the message.

softest dubu 😘

dubu cleared his nickname.

dubu cleared the nickname for momoring.

Why did you remove our nicknames?

I'm breaking up with you

Suddenly? Why? Are you okay?
We were just fine before I left, right?
Seen

I flooded him messages and calls but he suddenly blocked me.

"Who are you up to? You've been busy on your phone"

Heechul pouted but I ignored him and immediately send a message to our group chat but they told me Dahyun isn't there yet.

He should be already in the hospital besides he didn't told me anything about going to anywhere.

Where did he go?

"Hey, are you okay?",  Heechul slapped me lightly om the arm

"Dahyun just broke up with me"

"That's good news",  he chuckled which made me stared at him

"'Cause I really like you Momo",  he continued

"W-What?!",  I gaped at him in utter shock

"That's why I suddenly pecked you on the lips when we're in the hospital and why I followed you today to go in Japan",  he smiled at me and I become speechless

----------

At Japan's airport

I immediately turned on my phone and read my friends update about Dahyun but he only ignored all of their questions on why he broke up with me.

My phone rang and Mina's parents are calling.

Mina's mom name suddenly appeared on the screen of my phone which made me answered the call.

"Hello?",  I said on the other line

"Where are you now?",  she asked

"Auntie, I just arrived in the airport"

"Tell us when you're already near to our house so we can prepare some foods for you"

"Okay Auntie, see you soon"

I addressed myself on going to Mina's house and her parents immediately welcomed me upon my arrival. They told me to eat first but I also don't have the appetite and same goes for Mina.

We headed straight to Mina's room and it made me understand what she's been through since when she broke up with Chae.

"Please, talk with her",  Auntie hold me on the arms

I nodded and her parents went downstairs. I knocked on the door but I received no response.

"It's me, Momo"

She immediately opened the door and hugged me. I entered her room and she suddenly started to cry even if her eyes were already dry.

"H-How's C-Chae??"

"He's doing fine"

"R-Really?"

"Yes, he already find another job and the owner of the condominium take back the deal about what he had with the interested buyer"

"S-So dad r-really do i-it?",  she stared at me

"Did he explain about why did he cross over the line?"

"I told him what happened to all of you but he denied everything and only admitted that he hired an agent to spy on me and Chae"

"Does it mean he isn't behind to all of what happened around us?",  I tilted my head

"I-I don't k-know either"

"Let's talk about the present. Auntie told me that you aren't leaving your room, that you aren't talking with anyone, that you've been crying nonstop, and most of all you aren't eating. How dare you refused a food from Jisoo??! You doesn't even have the right to refuse Jisoo's blessing from the first place!!"

"I-I miss h-him",  she rolled on her bed

"He miss you too",  I smiled sweetly and she took a glanced at me

"D-Don't lie"

"I ain't, he really said it in front of us. He even told me to deliver a message to you"

"W-What is it?",  she suddenly sit up

"I ain't mad at you and don't forget to be happy when you're back with your parents",  I said with crossed fingers behind my back

"But you're my happiness, silly",  she smiled bitterly

"H-How are y-you all d-doing?",  she asked

"All of us were in good terms since when you came back with your parents. Oh, I almost forgot to ask about your number 'cause you were always out of coverage"

"I-I d-destroyed it"

"Huh? Why?"

She didn't answered and I decided to stay in their house.

I'm sorry Mina but I've to lie 'cause you're going to blame yourself if you'll know about what happened on Chae right after when you left.

I want you to stop worrying about us anymore and move forward.