Non Violent Solution

The shape of the sigil reminded me of the binding the blood mage had attempted on me, however I could notice there were minor differences in how it appeared. The people all stand still and look scared as this red light appears around them. I look around for the children and I spy the wolves guarding them moving just outside of the range of the sigil.

That made me relax some, I knew none of my 'family' was inside of the evil thing. However a group of innocents are. I see a group of people start coming towards the sigil from the outside all holding weapons and after them are what I can guess are the blood mages. The children are herded closer to us Seamus, Drake and Zebediah move towards us as well.

Mr Lee and Turquoise look livid, the old Dragon says out loud, "we need to keep feeding them." One of the mages says something to the others they are walking with, then turns to face us. "By all means keep feeding those valuable specimens." I was not sure I liked the way that was worded and I nod my head towards Seamus who gives me an incredulous look. Turquoise is right those two need to be kept fed or this whole trip was for nothing. You three need to do it, just keep the foods moving. Mrs Lee I am sure will direct it all. Seamus doesn't look happy but he complies with my request.

One of the men holding the weapons stands near the edge of the sigil and speaks, "all of you not humans stand on the outside of the symbol the humans stand in the center." I see the amassed people become angry that these people wanted to divide them up, and the thing these humans don't know is most of the original families to this area all have a portion of fey blood so a good portion isn't pure human anyway.

This town has always had a close connection with the 'wyld folk' as they were called in the early days. The people inside the sigil look to each other and they don't move holding each other's hands and telling any young children to hold onto the group.

You could see the men with the weapons get angry and one tries to take a knife and jab at one of the people on the edge, "hey you separate those degenerates now!" The man that was jabbed grabs the knife and yanks the man inside the sigil.

One of the mages rushes forward and starts pulling the humans back, "you can't do that we told you not to touch the edges of it." My head shoots up at that statement and I look back at Dang, who shakes his head at me. We can't touch it, nothing with Demon or Angelus energy can. I wonder at that momentarily as while I don't like the energy the sigil was giving off it didn't appear any worse than the sigil I had already dealt with. I spy Greg sneak towards the edge near the front of the platform, the next batch of food for the Dragons is brought out Seamus carrying double as I can tell he is not happy about what it going on.

My guess is that the Lee's had planned for this possibility as I spy an odd spice sprinkled onto the top of the trays of food. It was one that when I was a teen and always hungry Mr Lee would put on food when my mom would bring me to his restaurant. It had some odd chemical reaction that would double any nutritional value to foods making you fill up faster. No one in the general public would know about it.

Greg reaches the edge of the sigil in Zipper's form and I see him start glowing, the sigil the people are standing on starts changing color to a very dark purple. Zipper then collapses and before the Mages see him Jake appears next to Zipper and her moves the cat's body onto the platform and takes a step towards the edge of the sigil. Saying loudly, "everyone step back. I am going to nullify it!" I watch then as the foolish young man walks towards the sigil and Dang snarls and flies towards his bondmate and as Dang reaches Jake touches it and you see a blinding flash of light and while the sigil vanishes so does Jake and Dang.

As soon as the sigil drops everyone stands stunned for a moment and I see another one trace on the ground and a voice speaks. "That foolish boy, kills himself and his cat for nothing as I can just raise another." I can see the person making the sigil as he flagrantly steps forward from the line of bloodmages and I see one of the other blood mages drop blood spilling from their body.